Reviews for Elizabeth at Pemberley
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 4/3/2021
Love the interactions between the Darcy siblings. I like this version of Lydia, she might be a bit spoiled, selfish and headstrong but she did love her family and she was not completely clueless.
Deanna27 chapter 7 . 4/2/2021
I loved Lydia's cheeky-ness!
roses0002 chapter 7 . 4/2/2021
Haha that was amazing! I love Lydia!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2021
Just minor detail: Maybe you should replace Bennet with firstnames for the younger sisters in "Miss Bennet, Miss Bennet, Miss Bennet.".
Lisa chapter 7 . 4/1/2021
Thank you for writing this story. I’m very excited to see what happens now. I love your sensible Lydia confiding in Jane about Wickham then confronting Bingley.
Jansfamily4 chapter 7 . 4/1/2021
We have her two younger sisters that are both adorably manipulative! They are both too cute!

Welcome back! I re-read this story, and I still find it delightful!
Colleen S chapter 6 . 4/1/2021
Wonderful!
Colleen S chapter 7 . 4/1/2021
Well Lydia laid everything out!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 6 . 10/4/2020
Thank you to all your reviews!

I have taken feedback on board and made changes to all chapters, especially to the Lord and Lady mentions, and have substituted those to Mr/Miss Darcy and their names instead.

I am so happy you enjoy my writing, and hope that all goes well with the seventh chapter which I will be working on soon.
ChasingAfterADream chapter 6 . 7/17/2020
Almost threw my laptop across the bed from too much excitement. Please update soon!
Jansfamily4 chapter 6 . 5/25/2020
Well, this is a nice surprise. They are moving along nicely! HURRAY for us...I mean for THEM.
ChrisM0519 chapter 6 . 5/24/2020
From a statement that both found painful and embarrassing, to a request that promises happiness. Darcy and Elizabeth's lives changed that day.
Colleen S chapter 6 . 5/24/2020
Just lovely! That's all I can think to complement this story!
Colleen S chapter 5 . 5/24/2020
Lovely!
Another Lizzie chapter 6 . 5/24/2020
Don't know if you care, but the comment about being handsome enough to tempt him happened at the Meryton Assembly not the Netherfield ball. Great job. So happy Lydia is more aware.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »