Reviews for Elizabeth at Pemberley
liysyl chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
Great chapter I am looking forward to the meeting with Darcy, Bingley and Wickham. Thanks for sharing.
Lee3619 chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
I am really enjoying your story! I was a bit confused with the tea scene, was it in a parlour, out of doors, or in a meadow? I like that Lydia isn’t as air-headed as Wickham thinks.

Looking forward to more!
ladymurasaki26 chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
somehow it cut off while I was typing. After cliffhanger (you're so mean leaving us there! we forgive you LOL) Guess what threw me off is the transition to Longbourn suddenly since we haven't heard from them until now. Loving your story and looking forward to more
nanciellen chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
Fantastic chapter. It is so great to read Lydia being sensible about an officer, specifically Wickham. Also, the meeting at Pemberly between the Darcys and Elizabeth and the Gardiners. Thank you so very much.
Deanna27 chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
I love an enlightened Lydia! Wickham isn't going to know what hit him!
ArnettinCA chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
Yes! A Lydia that figured out Wickham's ulterior motives before she scandalized the neighborhood. And Bingley is back!
maggieci chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
I love that you have Lydia as smart and vindictive! I can't wait to read of her revenge. And Georgiana's blossoming is wonderfu. Great story!
ladymurasaki26 chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
I feel a little lost in this chapter. t
The beginning part was good and left us in a cliffhanger (
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
I'm glad that the Lydia in this story has sense, I want te next chapter now!
ChasingAfterADream chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
PLEASE PLEASE update this story soon!
White Peach Blossoms chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
I seriously can’t wait for the next chapter.
Mpf2741 chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
Well done
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
Not enough dialogue
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2020
Lord? Darcy had no title nor did his sister. Only his mother had any sort of title by virtue of birth
orangebiscotti chapter 3 . 3/3/2020
Gossip spreads like wildfire! Poor Elizabeth never had a chance at flying under the radar, especially with everyone and their mother now privy to all her details. I enjoyed the parts with Mrs. Reynolds in the last chapter, so it was nice seeing a continuation of her speculative work here as well.

"The Lady of Pemberley suddenly smiled. She had an idea, one that involved Mrs Reynolds."

Oh ho...

You take such care and effort in painting pictures with words this chapter. Everything from the delicate designs of the curtains to the winding carriage ride through the estate to the spread laid out for tea feels very sumptuous and engrossing. I get the impression you really enjoyed these bits. I also made the mistake of reading close to lunch, and now I wish I was attending a similar tea party!

It was a bit confusing when you transitioned from the tea party to Mr Darcy's circumstances. Perhaps a divider between the two would help?

I'm a big fan of Mrs. Reynolds's scheming. She only has the best interests of those she loves at heart, so it's all in good spirit. But there's something very delightful about watching someone push everyone around like pieces on a chess board, and I suspect she's aiming for an outcome that will make veryone happy.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »