Reviews for Elizabeth at Pemberley
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2020
Aw this is very cute! Keep up the good work
LizzieDarcy chapter 3 . 3/1/2020
OMG! Want to read more - Can't wait for the meeting!
LizzieDarcy chapter 2 . 3/1/2020
The library description! *sighhhhhh* - we all need one of those!
LizzieDarcy chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
I love this! This is exactly what Lizzie looks like and her feelings are in so much detail!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2020
Thank you for this story. I have always imagined a story like this where people in Pemberley help with the matchmaking! Glad someone had actually written about it. So excited for the next chapter. This is so cute.
Missouri Walker chapter 3 . 3/1/2020
This is so much fun! Thank you.
White Peach Blossoms chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
This is such a delight of a story. I can’t wait till I continue unto the next chapter.
CaptainLyssa chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
It's a great story, with a solid plot. However the amount of descriptive passages take away from the story, making it stodgy to read. Perhaps you might like to get more of the action on camera with the use of dialogue. It can be very effective in keeping the flow of the story and engaging your readers.
netherfield2000 chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
Very nice. Please continue soon.
ChrisM0519 chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
I'm thinking, what Darcy doesn't know is, that the entire staff was prepared for this reunion meeting. The bath water is probably already in the tub and his valet has clean clothes set out. He'll be clean, dressed and ready to present himself in record time.
ChrisM0519 chapter 2 . 2/29/2020
Well Lizzy you didn't run into Darcy but Georgie is just as good. Everyone now knows you and Darcy have a history together. Let the matchmaking begin!
barn1110 chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
OMG I LOVE IT! Can’t wait for another chapter!
ChrisM0519 chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
Elizabeth, if you think the painting is lifelike, just you wait...
funstt chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
Ohhhhhh yeah. I can’t wait for the next chapter :) well done!
liysyl chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
Awesome chapter I am looking forward to the meeting. Thanks for sharing your twist.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »