Reviews for 4 by Hitchcock
Angry Blood Sister chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
EErie. That's the point, I know. Very good. Short too; to the point. I like it alot. I love this brief glimpse into four lives. So absolutely haunting and thrilling. Intriguing. It's strange in a way - it makes you want to know more, yet you seem satisfied by knowing even this small bit. Hmm. I'm crazy, I have no clue what I'm going on about. hehe.

Tabitha, The Mad Hatter
Misura chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
A very interesting character-sketch of Schwarz ; all four of them were short yet there was a certain depth to them that I hadn't expected in so short a text. Definitely an enjoyable read.
rikkali chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
ah i love it! you do a fantastic job with schu! althought the others were really well done too of course. but schu was definitly the best. i love the whole notorious thing, and how he said that innocence is bullshit. very schu-ish ;) i curious to see how there relationships are with each other.i cant wait till your write that story you talked about, so plz continue soon! :)
lux chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
It's so weird. I started out liking Crawford the best of them all. Then Schu. And now I'm in love with Nagi. Particularly with lines like this:

"Innocence is bullshit anyway," Mastermind muttered. "Stop fucking looking at me." Prodigy did, but not without some flicker of a young - not innocent - smile.

So good. I can hardly wait till Switzerland...

_
Neev chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Heh, already read these in you LJ, but...ah...I love them. I really like Schu's because it is just so HIM.