Reviews for Clearing Vision
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
cool story
CrystallineSparks chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
I thought you only had until Chapter 5...Very good tell you were a Colyssa shipper. You included so many scenes with them...My screename says it all.
colyssa95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Another Cole and Alyssa fan? Great!

I like the part where Alyssa asked if he is hungry and made him jump...Any chances if seeing a Cole and Alyssa story?
Mander08 chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
hahaha i loved it it was cute especial the last chapter. You are a great writer.
Hollandgirl chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
I love your story! I hope you will have chapter one of the sequel up soon! C ya!
Writer2k3 chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
Thanks for the good story. I can't wait for more.
Nazor13 chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Keep up with it and please let me know how my story is going!;)
Writer2k3 chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Good job on chapter 5. I hope to see chapter 6 soon. Any chance of a Cole/Alyssa moment for the next chapter. Sorry, just wondering with the way you ended the chapter.
Writer2k3 chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
This has been the best chapter yet. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Add chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
I loved this chapter. I said before how I liked Merrick's reaction to being blind-I like it even more after seeing Alyssa's reaction. I really like that moment where he touches her and startles her. Without her sight, she has no idea what's going on around her, but perhaps more from being upset than from being uncapable.

I'm starting to wonder about Merrick spending so much time with Tara. I mean, maybe Shayla's not the jealous type, but Merrick is the guilty type.

Oh, and I said this in response to Unexpected Ally, but I think you've really got the characters down. I can really picture this stuff happening.

I also like the way you set the mood. A typically crazy morning on the Animarium suddenly contrasting with the mood after the battle.
Writer2k3 chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Ok so maybe they don't, but the hints seemed to be there. So are you a Cole/Alyssa pairing fan? That's what it seems to be with the brief hints that you gave with this chapter. I' ve been a fan of this pairing for awhile now and thanks for reviewing, I Came Back for You. I thought it was cool that you review the story and just so you know I'll have Chapter 6 up soon. I liked the ending to this chapter I wonder how Merrick will be like when he morphs. I hope to read Chapter 4 soon.
Writer2k3 chapter 2 . 5/23/2003
Merrick and Tara love each other don't they? Intersting chapter I can't wait to see what happens next.
Add chapter 1 . 5/20/2003

I like Merrick's reaction to losing his sight. Playing it cool. "I cannot see." I also really like Tara's complete lack of sympathy. "You're not trying."

I'm a little confused as to why she'd know more about the battle with it taking place in a quarry as to elsewhere.
Writer2k3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Good story it's nice to know that their is someone on this site that is decated to writing Wild Force stoires (even though I'm gulity of going with the crowd and writing the early seasons), but anyway keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your work soon.