Reviews for Delta Force: Abroad
hakimsohit51 chapter 1 . 2/13
Great story, please update more of this.
LookItsADoggy chapter 1 . 1/25
Delta Force fucking around being assholes and degenerates overseas? Touma doing harem things, Aogami being a perv and Tsuchimikado... uh...

ANYWAYS FUCK YES

THIS IS PEAK INDEX FANFIC RIGHT HERE

GO CHAMP

Just uh... please don't let this be a serious fic
Delta Force is awesome and the chapter is very good. You got the personalities and the dynamics just right.
Masify chapter 1 . 1/12
This sounds pretty nice. Hope there would be more of this in the near future.
Chris chapter 1 . 1/11
See this is why Touma can never chose just one girl, all the others would kill him and her in a jealous rage, thus the harem ending is the only viable route for our unfortunate hero.
whwsms chapter 1 . 1/12
Oooooooooooh, ... well That Was Something Completely IN-teresting. In no specific order: The Delta Force (of all people) seemingly despatched on an as-yet undisclosed mission * despite his sincere efforts to prove otherwise, Kami-Yan Disease almost sets off a riot alert to Anti-Skill ... could almost hear Yomikawa grumble: 'Darn it, Kamijou!' * mysterious forces congregate and initiate their plans * Misfortune sees plane with Touma in air & says (figuratively): "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru." Delta Force reply collectively: "NANI!?" * Possibly when she learns of what happened, A Certain Beauty-Sempai might go "full-on soap-opera" mode on whoever let the plane be used without necessary testing, after which she might assemble and personally lead a Rescue Squad. *

Well, you've got my IN-terest ... let's see if you can keep it. Carry On, then.
Aminadab Brulle chapter 1 . 1/12
I like it. A lot. Please continue.
Animan10 chapter 1 . 1/11
Great start! Plenty of Delta Force shenanigans and a good dose of mystery to set up the overarching plot. Definitely one to follow.
neruko mika chapter 1 . 1/11
Interesting story! Will be faving and following!
D.N.Works chapter 1 . 1/11
This is...Wow. Well, this should be fun all right. An adventure of a lifetime so vast and crazy, that three boys will definitely face these crazy times ahead. Looks like Seria's plan was off course all right, and she'll be freaking out later. I hope you update this soon.
BlueJack22 chapter 1 . 1/11
Gives the author a king crown for writing the best Delta Force chapter, I'M NOT WORTHY
Kaiser chapter 1 . 1/11
great, something new that catches my attention.
botman69420 chapter 1 . 1/11
beautiful
Shroom Crab chapter 1 . 1/11
Nice that you finally managed to put this out. Looking forward to see what you can do. I expect laughters and tears from the trio.