Reviews for Muse Chaos
Dori chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

two muses now huh cloud?
SLJ chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
O_O nearly fell outta my chair laughing on that one!Hee hee... Anywho... *SLJ goes to watch another episode of cloud's adventures...*
Alexzandria chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
*still grining* it just keeps on getting better and better...Kep up the god work, but, one question, did Chibi SHakira help you come up with thei sone, or Chibi Ally?
AllyMcDiva chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
*boing*

Ally in the Box.

*boucing out*

And here I am. ;-)

CourtsRuka: Wait for the sequel. Then youll see.

Ally is a very god Muse!
Yumeko chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
uh...*blinks a couple of times and shuts her hanging mouth* um, how bout 'no comment'?
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Dude ... you need serious help ...

Teeheehee, kawaii!
SadisticDevil chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
That was very...strange...BUT! I did like it .

Sadistic
CourtsRuka chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
CourtsRuka: AHH CLOUD-CHAN! *runs into the room to help cloud-chan pulling both muses away from cloud and locking them in a sound proof box...then going back to cloud and helping her sit in a chair* you okay? if those muses fight again..call me and me will come help ya out alright _ why don't you try taking one out at a time hum? let chibi ally out for a little while...a few chapters of a story then switch for chibi shak for a few chapters. thayt way they both get some time out of the box...and when the two of them are in the box you won't have to hear them fighting and screaming ideas at you. Give them a story idea that you have in your mind and let them write down their ideas while they are still in the box and then take out the muse with the best idea for each chapter..remembering to swap every now and then give each equal amouts of time out. _ hope that works and i shall see you later _ *hugs cloud once more making sure she is okay and then takes off*