Reviews for Resident Evil 4- Insight
comixgirl chapter 7 . 4/11/2023
Very nice story.
comixgirl chapter 4 . 4/11/2023
The story has been very good thus far. Chapter 4 was amazing and hot. Looking forward to the next part.
jakestoner99 chapter 7 . 3/21/2023
This was a great story! Loved every bit of it. Good romance and not a lot of authors tend to like Leon and Ashley as a pairing, let alone write it well. Kudos
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2020
Hey this was a really good read, I liked it. And I liked how Leon answered in the end, it feels realistic and as in character as possible considering the situation in your story.

Though obviously we the audience know how troublesome anything happening between those two would be considering that Leon is the bodyguard and Ashley the person he has to protect, oh and her being the president's daughter kinda complicates things a little more lol.
jaxxon chapter 7 . 7/3/2020
Wow I really liked your take on RE 4, you're a really good writer and while you omitted various things and details it's fine since most people that read these type of fics presumably played the game and get the context.

Anyways I agree with you that the ending scene was out of place and cringe, I wasn't sure when I played it what she meant by 'overtime' (I was a kid back then so yeah) but after playing it again years later as an adult I think she did mean that in like a flirty way, maybe not explicitly sexual but still.

Since Capcom will most likely remake RE 4 soon they might change that and give us a better ending or at least omit that bit. Hopefully they also give Ashley a better characterization. I feel like I'm one of the few people that never hated her lol.

I love this couple still for some reason idk why, I shipped them when I was a kid and suddenly started shipping them again after the RE4R rumors, so thanks for writing this.

Maybe I'll write my own fic soon too, I just need to have a concrete idea...
WrappedInBIack chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
Hello, Author here! To the lovely reviewer who first saw my story, thank you so much for your criticism. The FanFiction app was giving me a lot of problems when I was trying to type in my transitions. I’m using the desktop website now, so the newly updated chapters should show the lines to indicate a smooth scene transition! Hopefully it’ll show up within the next couple of hours for you. Thank you.