Reviews for Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow
Aya Diefair chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow, this turned out soooo good. I remember when you were poking at this idea and man, you pulled it off amazingly. It was impactful without having to flatout slap you with what was going on at every turn. The undertones and secondhand information was just as horrifying and saddening as it would be if carried out in person. I really feel for Hannah in this, wanting to help but also wanting to keep her head down for Neville's sake. In the end, she committed a selfless act, and knew the possible consequences because of it.

"One day all of this will be yesterdays," This... amazing line. Love it, and really loved how the epigraph was used throughout as well "Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow." Yes indeed, there will always be a tomorrow for these two. [heart]
DarylDixon'sgirl1985 chapter 1 . 1/22
I have to say this is a wonderful take on the song Kangaroo Cry. I could hear the song playing in my head as the story went on. So great job on that! But I have say wow! Neville and Hannah are such a strong couple in this story. Only seeing each other for fifteen minutes a day. I like the fact that they make it work. Also the fact that Neville is so protective of Hannah that he won't tell her about his day so she won't have anything to give the Carrows. I was so excited when Hannah told Neville she was pregnant. They deserve all the happiness in the world. So much so that I wanted to personally go into the story and go after the Carrow that attacked Hannah. I enjoyed the fact that Hannah's friends waited up for Neville to discuss getting Hannah out of the Infirmary. Also the fact that Madam Pomfrey helped them was pretty cool too. The ending was perfect. With Hannah and Neville in each other's arms like they should be. This story was amazing. Thank you for writing it for me. I really enjoyed it.
Lou chapter 1 . 1/13