Reviews for Friday Afternoon in the Universe
That One Chiklit chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
love the alias sg1 crossover idea. It makes sence that rambaldie would be an alian. considering the prophises. don't make voughn die please. I like him alive and fully hot. update soon!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
hour4chris chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
This story should be continued its great.
pzgen chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
Good story so far and well written. I look forward to more!
Monty chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
Mate, I'm loving this.. please, more soon!
SG1fan chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Finally, an update, a good story! Yeah! Two tumbs up!
eagle219406 chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
I have read all the chapters and I say it is about time you updated. But you made a mistake in this part. I thought the GDO code couldn't be sent through until after the gate was opened.
DarkCountess1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
Great start, I really like the way you've brought the two groups together. When I saw Alias and Stargate in a crossover, I thought it would be silly, but you are managing to make it beleivable. Please, please keep writing this story!
Torch chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Can we please got more soon? This story kicks arse! Finally, a Stargate/Alias crossover! Been planning on writting one for ages but never got round to it! Glad I can finally read one though.. please, more soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Wow, there's one I never saw coming. Good story.
Julia chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
I think it will be a great story, I love it already. Please, update soon.
Damia chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
oh, this is getting good!

please hurry with part two!

Kim
Linda chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
wow... i actually understand this crossover given that i don't watch alias lol. its really good please update.
Christine chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Omigosh! I have been waiting forever for a good Alias/SG-1 story. Thank you!
Paul Fritz chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
I like it! There is not enough Alias crossover reading out here. Good pace, nice mixing of the two. Just a nice start to what I hope will be a long series. Keep it up.