Reviews for Regrets
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 8/30/2003

Emmy Award chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh this is sad. Regrets is definitely the right name for it. I’m glad you gave Oz a relatively good life, because I love Oz and I really miss him on the show. I can so see him as a blues player. I liked Cordy, because I’ve missed the way she used to be; I absolutely hated what they did to her character in the last season. I liked the way you wrote their interaction as well. There wasn’t much, if any, of that on the show and as they were two of my favourite characters, I like seeing it written well.

This was sad, I guess, because despite everything, the guys are still stuck in the thick of all the evil and it’s really starting to get them down. It was different when they were younger because I suppose they had kind of blind hope that the evil would kind of disappear and they’d get to live normal lives, but it’s dawned on them that it’s never going away. They’re stuck in the evil-fighting gig for life even though they’ve lost so much and that’s gotta suck.

So yes. Regrets is the right name.

- Emma
solarphoenix chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Very well written. Keep up the good work!

Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Not bad. The grammar is excellent, and your writing style really presented the scenes and dialogues well. The story itself was smooth and pleasant to read too. Wasn't their decision to accept Wolfram and Hart's offer made somewhat as a group though? Regardless, it was nice seeing a story featuring Oz again. Good job.
free spoons chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
nice story, like how you tied everything together into the future. and killed kennedy. that was bonus points for you right there :)
Jason L. Barnett chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Not a bad story but one statement is a little off. She says demons are out but there was Doyle and Groosalugg before Angel. She at least had feelings for them
Tariq chapter 1 . 5/17/2003