Reviews for Marvel's Spider-Man 2
GuyOfMany chapter 27 . 1/17
"This guy is worse than Screwball." Lies! No one is worse than Screwball!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2021
Absolutely love your writing. I loved this story.
Blaze Zion chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
This book was amazing! Really love the author. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
TennysonForce chapter 30 . 8/8/2020
Game writers should read this it was so good
Akira-Hayama chapter 30 . 8/7/2020
It’s been fun reading this story. It was nice reading a story based off of the latest Spider-Man game, as well as it focusing on SpiderCat? Instant win for me.

Think my favourite part of this story was just the progression of Peter and Felicia’s relationship. It was nicely paced, especially for how they are as characters, and how they gradually got back together after spending more and more time together. It was sorta wholesome, considering it’s them, lol.

I definitely can’t wait to see what you’ll bring out with the sequel. I’ll happily wait for whenever that arrives. Glad to have been here from the start, and to see it come to an end.

Great story overall. Till next time!
Akira-Hayama chapter 29 . 8/2/2020
Harry as the Venom? Interesting concept. Don’t think I’ve come across a story which involves that scenario, so kudos for that idea.

Unfortunate that this is the second to last chapter of this story, but I’ve enjoyed reading it from start to finish, and I’ll be waiting patiently for the sequel!

ShadowStrike234 chapter 29 . 7/31/2020
Finally, Venom is here! I am honestly hyped for the the sequel, and i give this story a 9/10. It was really well done but i sort of felt like MJ was done away with really quickly. Like, we spend the whole first game trying to get back with her, but in the sequel we go with Felicia in a flash. But, that's just my opinion, as i still love this story nonetheless!
Spidey fan chapter 28 . 7/21/2020
I love this. But I will hope you make peter, felicia, mj threesome together. They would sleep together .
Akira-Hayama chapter 28 . 7/20/2020
Kind of a bittersweet chapter for our heroes. Unfortunate that Norman wasn’t able to be saved, but at least they managed to save everyone. Be interested to see Harry’s reaction, and if he’ll come to hate Spider-Man.

A small detail, but it’s nice that the cops see Spider-Man and Black Cat as allies now. Granted, there’s always gonna be one that protests (JJ), but with Captain Stacy himself approving of them, I think they’re pretty good.

ShadowStrike234 chapter 27 . 7/7/2020
Super interesting, and yes i agree, Screwball is easily the most annoying villain in the first game.
ShadowStrike234 chapter 26 . 6/30/2020
Great story, i've been following it for about 3 months now. I just have one question: Why would Norman suddenly start hating Spider-Man? Spider-Man had saved him from Doctor Octopus in the game.
Akira-Hayama chapter 26 . 6/30/2020
Well, here’s to hoping Peter comes in and swoops Felicia up before she goes anywhere near ground level. I know cats always land on their feet, but I’d rather not have Felicia test that theory.

And with Felicia, it was nice to see her getting some spotlight, especially her against Norman. It was a pretty fair fight, until near the end, but she did manage to go toe to toe with him. If only she had her luck ability.

Spidey chapter 25 . 6/22/2020
You know. Perhaps if Felicia secretly pregnant to peter. Maybe in the Final chapter, Felicia would die, and her last words to Peter said we had a children. And Peter promise to Felicia ,he and mj will take care their child.
Akira-Hayama chapter 25 . 6/21/2020
Felicia going after Norman on her own is just not gonna go well at all. That’s what he wants you to do, and she’s falling into the trap. She’s also running on emotions right now which is never a good thing.

A pretty food fight though. Wasn’t too much of a cake walk for our heroes, but just enough difficulty to actually be a fight. And considering MJ doesn’t really have anything, she put up a good fight against them. Whether Peter’s healing abilities will help him go after Felicia, doubtful(?) It’s not to the levels of Wolverine, so he ain’t getting up that easily.

Akira-Hayama chapter 24 . 6/15/2020
God, even when they’re about to prepare for a battle where either may die, they’re still cute asf. Also love the addition of Peter using the suit Felicia made for him; very appropriate for the occasion, as he said.

Well, that was certainly a twist. Although I guessed it may have been Chameleon, still a nice twist having him imitate MJ. Should’ve known there’d be no other hostage apart from her, lol.

Excited to see this battle between. It’s a 2v3 against Peter and Felicia, but they’ve pulled off other things before.

60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »