Reviews for Harry Potter and the Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Peter should track-down head-boys-&-girls alumni from Hogwarts and compare stories.
Hippothestrowl chapter 34 . 6/3
That was well done. All the time I was reading the scene in Dumbledore's office I was muttering 'don't believe him, Harry!' But I feared the worst. I'd forgotten about the recording. Great result.

- Hip
jada951 chapter 19 . 5/17
well, at least Hermione didn't tell about the broom. So she does listen sometimes.
jada951 chapter 13 . 5/16
Umbridge early! what fun.

I wonder if she is here to deal w/ harry or harry and dumbledore too?
he seems to be towing the ministry line of late.
jada951 chapter 12 . 5/16
I'm not quite sure I agree w/ your take on Molly.
Going to the newspaper, or Dumbles going to the newspaper and broadcasting everything
is over the top.

It's like when she was unhappy w/ Harry, at one point in the books, and said something to the
effect of, "is that how I raised you?"
Newsflash, except for some summer stays, she did not raise him. She may have welcomed him into the family, but this is all a bit to overboard, in my POV. But, certainly your story, and a good one, I must admit also.
jada951 chapter 10 . 5/16
so the goblins dont' tell about wills or anything else unless asked?
jada951 chapter 8 . 5/16
well done defense Harry!
jada951 chapter 7 . 5/16
and no Dumbles to smooth the way of the trial this time...
Jimbocous chapter 36 . 4/12
Thanks for yet another great read! Very nicely done.
You notice that Hermione has no issues with 'volunteering' Harry to teach *her* DADA group, risking his neck for her idea, but when her-own neck's on the line ("you would... she would... do you realize what [Umbridge'd] do to me?")...?

Hermione, didn't you ever think what Umbridge'd do to Harry? Because of *your* actions? For *your* DADA group idea?
That 'Mages of Aragon' one sounds like Vigo, from 'Ghostbusters II'.
At-least, when it gets too-much, Harry can spend time in 'Time Land'.
So, D. apologises for 'overstepping [his] boundaries'... and then oversteps his boundaries, Again, by forcing Harry to stay at the Weasleys...?

Am I the only one who sees the Oxymoron, there...?
megamom2 chapter 8 . 2/16
Masterful writing! A well constructed, detailed scene that managed to be intellectually stimulating and still exciting to read!
slytherinsal chapter 34 . 1/21
My grandfather was abusive and manipulative, and he could turn on the tears and do the poor old man act well enough to convinve a lot of people even without compulsion spells. His face popped into my head as I read Dumbles talking to Harry.