Reviews for The Irresistible Potions Master
myflyingbroomstick chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
I actually LOVED your fanfic, it had me in stitches (coming from the BIGGEST Dumbledore lover on this site). Your writing is really good, and even when you do bash on Dumbledore (which I usually hate with the passion of a thousand suns), it's actually comical rather than gratuitous and making me want to stab my eyes out. I feel sorry for poor Snape too, in canon as well. Although I don't think Dumbledore is evil and I never will, fucked up but not evil. But hey, we're allowed our opinions.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
loved this :) best fic I've read in a while
daisycb chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Take a deep breath and ...continue!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I love this! Hilarious, and sevvie is adorable with his attraction towards evil
riverrat chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Not really my cuppa tea, sorry!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
fucking hilarious.
shadowcat ninja chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww poor poor Severus please have some one save Severus it can be black for all I care just save Severus please
Pedobearlikesyaoi1234 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
LMAO!
downtown.baby chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Oh...my...god...This is so hilarious! Please update! Pleeease! Sevvy is my favorite 3 And I too hate Dumbledora the Explorer and Potter.
Shining Vaporeon chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
This story is awesome and you should update! It's really funny!
Shining Vaporeon chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
So funny! This story is so awesome! Just check for typos.
Shining Vaporeon chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
LOL! So funny! Please continue!
Shining Vaporeon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So far this really funny! please continue!
iafaS chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Hasn't severus realized the greatness of muggle makeup yet? Or will Harry make him aware of it?
scryash22 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This is hilarious! Dumbledore and Snape...just cracking me up, the fact that Dumbledore works out and had a tattoo? lol Still no description of Snape but omg this is funny. Neville's little spiel was great to, sweat really?