Reviews for Ua Ola Loko I Ke Aloha
Amethyst246 chapter 5 . 5/2
Lovely! A really sweet progression of romance. I'm rewatching Tracker on Youtube (the only place I can find it now; why haven't they released this on DVD I'd like to know?!) and thoroughly enjoying it. I keep wishing for more of the story, which is why I was so excited to find your fanfic contributions. They are delightful, and capture the voices of the characters well. I'm still exploring and working my way through; I really hope there's a sequel to this one ;)
Avelyn Lauren chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
No we're not going to tell her that Cole got lei'd. This was funny. I'll talk to youlater. Arigato and ja ne!
Maggy chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I realized that by some oversight I had not added you to my "Favorite Authors" and "Favorite Authors Alert" list.

I'm sorry to introduce a "null" review, but this is the only way I could think of (early in the morning) to do so.

Happy Holidays...
Juls chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
AWESOME STORY! Thats all i can say, just awesome.
Maggy chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
Whoa. Be still my palpitating heart.

Characterization, dialogue, pacing, description, and just enough of paradise to gladden a kama'aina's heart. (sp?)

This story is absolutely terrific. Jess even annoyed me as much as she always does!

Great, great stuff. Mahalo!
pat palmer chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
I absolutel it. Do more.
MissBee chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
Yay Blue! That was perfect. Have I told you yet that I wish you wrote for the show? :