Reviews for Fire and Brimstone
Nox Arcana the Necronomicon chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I love this story can you make a comic out of this (but you have to be a deviantart member) or can you make a sequel because this is awsome
redrose2310 chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
i so want a sequal for this!
Trowa no Miko chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
;pouts; Stupid Magneto. You aren't neato... lol... Great job. I like your version way better.
Trowa no Miko chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
Dunno what to say. I'm excited for more KurtxPyro, but I wish the others would just go away.
Trowa no Miko chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
Deja vu? Oh no! They're a glitch in the system... Love the acts. Which Cirque du Soleil? They're one of my many obsessions. I like the music to Alegria the best, but I think Varekai is much prettier. Anyway, great job. Love this chapter the most.
Trowa no Miko chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
It's so perfect. I love what you've done better than the actual story. ;glomps Pyro; Now all you need to do is bring in some Gambit and Angel and I'll be in 7th heaven.
Trowa no Miko chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Not much to say. It's interesting.
Trowa no Miko chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Poor elf. I'm glad Lo's not hurt. ;tackle-glomps Woverine and runs off;
The Ring's Spirit chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Oh... My... God...! IT'S JUST SO GREAT! And so sad. You made me cry! And I don't cry often. (maybe it was because I was listening a song about differences and how to cope with them(don't try to find it, it's in French)but I still love your story). I hope there are more fics like this one on the net 'cause you made me fan of Kurt-sad-stories and of John-become-evil-stories. You're a great writer.
CyborgSmeet chapter 6 . 11/13/2003
That's...sad. I want them to get back togather!
CyborgSmeet chapter 4 . 11/13/2003
Merde! That would be embarassing to have your friends go to a circus that you were working at and didn't want them to know! I hope they understand later that he wants to be there with his boyfriend, not because of low self esteem or wanting to be gawked at...
DaFuzzy1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
Really good. But I think Pyro was gay in your story otherwise i liked it alot.
Ryoko-onee chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
Oh man! Not Magneto! This is getting really interesting. I'm loving it!
Taineyah chapter 6 . 8/25/2003
wow... I liked that...

Tailfeather chapter 6 . 8/23/2003
Oh! That was good! Though Pyro seemed a bit... gay... Anywho, it was terrific. One of the very few fanfics which are actually finished, I hate it when they aren't finished.