Reviews for You Can't Change The Past
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
cute .
Christine Writer chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
YAY! I love Rory/Jess pairings!
Charmedchic72 chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
YAY, this was a happy ending...Lor is back and Jess and Rory made up!
Charmedchic72 chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
YAY, Rory is getting Lor back! And well...I would like to point out that Jess isn’t stupid William.
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
I am super glad that Lor is still alive. Wow, Lor has Lorelai’s wit. GO FAST POLICE! Well, I super hope that the cops catch stupid William so that Rory can get Lor back!
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
That would be so really uncool if it is Lor that is dead...I mean, that would be way lame-o and super sad. I hope it is not her. Stupid William.
Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
I decidedly don’t like William. At all. Stupid William. Did I mention that I don’t like William? b/c I really don’t. This was a good chapter and I really hope that Rory gets Lor back.
Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
William and Jess were fighting like little kids and that was pretty entertaining. I liked this chapter!
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
This was an interesting chapter. I liked it.
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
And leaving helps Lorelai IV have a different kind of father than Rory did, how? I mean isn’t that basically what Chris did...so really, I am not seeing how that will really help. Anywayz, another great chapter, I can’t wait to see what happens when Lorelai comes...! Hey...does Lorelai II know about Rory’s daughter?
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
So I am very confused about the whole crash thing...and who is William? Great start to a story and I am very curious about where it is going!
shininglight14 chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
good... this would be a good one for a sequel?
but it's good the way it is
shininglight14 chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
wow interesting twist but good
shininglight14 chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
good it's unusaul, but good, to have some1 else be the father of rory's baby... good
Kristina Ventmiglia chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
Good story. There should be a sequel.