Reviews for Angels from Hell
Venusian Angel chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
fantastic story so far! haha mina and reis behaviour is funny lol them always acting crazy! i cant believe you paired mako with trowa even if it may be only for a little while! lol i love mina trowa too much i hope they get together soon. its a great story very funny please update soon!
agoraphobia chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
Oh wow. I totally given up hope for this story to ever be updated but you did it! :)

i r happy nao

ANYWAYS, one tip: MORE REI/HEERO!
Dark Goddess of Fiery Tempers chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
I don't know if you meant it to be this funny, or if I just have an extremely weird/perverted sense of humour, but I love this fic.
MinakoTrickster chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Yay, you updated. Hope you come out with a new chapter sooner. Whats going on with Usagi?
reina shirahime chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
love the update! yippee! i did not expected you'll update today, this was pretty fun reading Minako's "adventures" of the day... _
Seristar chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
awawawwaw so cute! r u making it a Herro and Mina now since you said that she hangs around him and wufei alot but if your not then i'm going to start to cry! :) Update soon !
Perfection's Scream chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
Your supposed to continue this!

haha
Ney-san chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
Hm... I never thought of the possibility that Mina would have a crush on Trowa. This should be interesting and I was wondering if there would be any Rei/Heero in the near future? Well, update soon. I'm addicted!
agoraphobia chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
hahahhaa go rei/heero!1
kitty-kat6758 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I LIKE IT SO FAR I HAVE ONLY READ THE FIST CJAPPY I HOPE THAT YOU FINISH IT CAUSE ITS A COOL STORY IF YOU DONT HAVE COUPLES ALREADY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A REI/HEERO AND DUO/MINAKO!
fallenmad chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
aiyah! can't you finish this fic? i mean i liked it! it's funny at the same tym i want minako and trowa together! aiyah! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! UUPDATE!
Bloody Love chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
That was really good. I really like it. I hope you put Rei with Heero. They are my all time fav couple and there isn't that many out there. So please update soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.
AnimeGirl chapter 7 . 2/5/2004