Reviews for Sweet, sweet pocky
GlaceonGurl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hi, my name is Avril, and I'm a proud pocky addict! Loved this, pocky is SO good!
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
and the second step to recovery from Pocky addiction is actually caring that you have a problem! But who wants to stop having Pocky? It's just too good!

Great fic. Totally unexpected twist there -grins-
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was so awesome. And it's okay, I'm sure you have friends and family to support you during this difficult pocky addiction.

It does seem to affect your subject matter though... XD

Sayonara!
PrinceTal chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
*blinks*... *blinks again*...*blinks a third time just to make sure he read right*

You know if you think about it, yes an addict realizez they have a tendancy to over use whatever their addicted to but take account also that people eat almost a regular diet and dont think its actualy bad nor do ,most go to say umm, a spegeti meeting.

8chuckles* and pocky rules... specialy strawberry, have it every friday night with my spegeti
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
*laughs* Poor kid.
drumcorpsfan16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
O.o ... hmm... interesting.
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Pocky isn't addictive, it's just impossible to stop...
sorrow chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
hi..i'm dana...and...i'm a...pocky addict. heh. pocky IS good tho..and i am addicted to it. good fic btw. **munches on pocky** XD!
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*blink blnk* *laughing hysterically* *eats a pocky*
Lazy Pea chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
OMG! That was hilarious! I really needed a good laugh. LMAO... phew... need to breath... starts laughing again! Can't wait to read more of your fics .
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Very amusing. _
shanejayell chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Heh heh heh heh... I liked that! Hoping you update some of your other fics soon...

Shane :)
PinaPoe chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Y'know I have been laughing for five minutes now. Agg!
Pyro Venus chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I like my pocky disease. It's cool 'cause i get really hyper and stuff! Yay!
Gothic Mamo-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
POCKY'S NOT A DISEASE! It's a good way to be...just because I cleaned out Suncoast of their precious pocky does not mean anything! I can quit any time *munches on the delicious strawberry-covered biscuit* They're mine! Get your own!

*Goes to basement and takes inventory of his Pocky crates* Yep, enough for a nuclear holocaust, AND THEY'RE ALL MINE! XD!

My name's Gothic Mamo-chan, and I've got pocky for blood-I mean, am an addict.

I just remember...There are no more Suncoast in Marietta, Georgia...I'M SCREWED!.