Reviews for Jagged Amber
Tkwong chapter 25 . 7/12
I read this story in a day and IT WAS AMAZING! Thank you so much for making my day! I would have to admit, the beginning was a big slow and Syaoran made me a bit mad, but it got better. The last few chapter were, oh my gosh, words can not describe how much I loved it!
samekichi chapter 3 . 5/25
Just a few minor errors. Like the story so far, one thing that bothers me is the "your" which was used incorrectly a few times, must've been "you're".
Airuchi chapter 1 . 4/29
r
Sophie chapter 25 . 4/24
WOOT!
Sophie chapter 24 . 4/24
IN YOUR FACE, ELDERS! HAH!
Undertheskys chapter 25 . 2/15
Loved it
MYRRHCHANT chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
"Oh. My. Lord", I hear myself say as I scanned the fluffs from this chapter while typing this comment. "I know they'll both end up together anyway, but that was some pretty shit written for CCS". I thought about what I would do coz I'm sure of the aftershocks I felt after reading the story. "Heh, maybe dream this one and relive the story".
Stellar chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
Love ur story
Yuyui Hime chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
OKAY THAT WAS TOO MUCH FLUFF THAN WHAT I EXPECTED! You're seriously a talented writer!
Yuyui Hime chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
KYAAAAAAAAAAA *endless fangirl scream* This is just TOO CUTE AND DRAMATIC! I love this chapter!
geregiaromelie chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
Oh my god! More please?
Lolita-chi chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
LOVED IT!
ReadxReview chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
I am sorry to say this after so many years since this fic has been completed, but like what if Syaoran and Sakura grow old together, but Sakura happens to die before Syaoran. What would Syaoran do? Will he remember their promise here at the end, "Don't f***ing leave before I do." I know this sounds like a sad ending, but I think it would be a bittersweet epilogue because you would know implicitly that they lived a long and happy life together and stuck together through thick and thin with possibly many kids who love them and they love back. I can't decide if I would love to read an epilogue like this or would hate it because it would be a sad an inevitable end. :-/

P.S. Couldn't post on "Finales" so posted this here...
Guest chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
You've made Li out to be a verbally abusive jerk. He's not calling her names in jest. It's not cute. If this is how you think love works, I think you need some help. Trust someone who has put up with verbal abuse for too long, you never want to experience that type of 'love'. And sure, he's changed a bit, but how has she been changed?
Also, I don't think you can really form a lasting love in the time period of a month. The choice of a girl you've known for a month and only loved for a week or two over becoming the head of the family? Unlikely.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
All the characters swear too much. Surly a rich well to do family would teach their children not to swear because it makes them seem more lower class. Also, a guy calling a girl a bitch and/or slut or anything like it is not attractive. It's verbal abuse. And 'wench'? Is it the 1800s?
4,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »