Reviews for Whose Line Is It Anyways?
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 7 . 1/25/2008
*giggle* Lembas *snigger* OMG hilarious couldn't stop laughing! Nice episode.

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Woohoo! Awesome Snape songs, Christina. Next up, LotR!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
WolfCipher7 chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Haha! Is there more to come? These "Whose Line" spoofs are great!
acho0bl3ssU chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
lolz i loved scenes from a hat that was funny
cooroo chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
ahahahaha, some of these are SO funny! I like the second best. Update soon! Off ot read the Star Wars version!
pineylife chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
This is really good! It's as funny as your Star Wars version. Hope you keep writing "Whoes line is it anyway!" it's my fav show!
Fire Mage 14 chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
that is so funny me and my little bro were practicaly rolling on the floor! keep up the good work!
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
OMG, scenes from a hat is my favorite game. Thanks for useing it. Next do the game "Song titles"! _
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
ROTFLMAO! Very ingenius. Love it!
Jaded Atticus chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
lol this was so effing funny!

wow u must like the show alot

peace out
ValiaGreenleaf chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
The first version of your Whose Line was okay, but I love the second version. I think it's funnier and I was able to get into it better. With the first version, the reason I couldn't get into it was because I couldn't invision what was happening. Like Weird Newscasters is better to see than to write about in my opinion. It's funnier to see Ron run and hide behind a chair than read about it. I didn't have a problem with the second version and I really liked it. So, keep it up. ;)
kvl chapter 8 . 11/23/2004
yeah! my favorite game!
kvl chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
Man I hate commercials... But I love PROPS!
kvl chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
Yeah! Hoedown! the best part of the show! *starts dancing around while laura hal(sp?) plays that tune they use*
kvl chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I absolutely love this show And to see it like this just makes it more hilarious!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »