Reviews for Teach Me
simonsaysfunction chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
yay fluffy! I love fluffy! You made my day!..or night. I'm sick with the flu so reading lotsa DomonRain fluff made me feel better! Thanks, I hope you update this fic its awesome! Byes
ScandalouslySerendipity chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I just wanted to thank you so much! I know that I am not the only hopeless romantic that was craving a limey romance such as this! I loved it!
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This was great! You did a fantastic job
Jen23 chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
I'm glad you felt like writing a fluffy story, because I thought it was wonderful. Your details of every little thing that they were thinking was just too good. I love it and I also liked the way you wrote of what they had done with each other. It was tastefully done. Great job.
Jen23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I'm here because of a review I received from one of your reviewer's, "Ryan". I'm so glad I found this. I love it and I think you have a real talent, because you have me hooked. All I can say is Wow!
Shadow Tigress chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
So cute, that was great!

I just love fluff and lime! you did a great job!

Superb!
the guy chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
i like it! sour and limey
Sakura chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
i love this fan fic and also This Time Around! plz update as soon as possible, ok? thanx! oh ya...limes...i like limes...doesnt everybody? hehehehehehehe
Kt chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
this fan fic is so good! finally, sum 1 who writes about Rain and Domon, with out Allenby! YAY i hate that stupid girl, Rain and Domon forever! hehehehe, plz update soon!
LivEviL chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
it was so totally cute!

and just the right amount of fluff!

im in love w/ this fic!

LivEviL
Lady Naeva chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Aw that was so good! It's great the way you use the POV's of both with out typing in Rain's POV, etc. It's like your in the story [NOT LIKE THAT U HENTAIS!] but you can imagine everything, ok that wasnt ment to sound as wierd as it did just now o.o; o geez. Any way JASON MRAZ IS HOT JUST AS HOT AS DOMON! Lemme tell ya that's hotter than the sun
Merlose chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Excellent! I really liked this. This is a perfect example of a great fluffy story. Don't worry about writing fluff stories, I love 'em and so do tons of other people! _

Besides, who can resist a Domon/Rain story anyway?
Lady Heather chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
It's cute! I love Domon/Rain stories and am obsessed with them!

I hope you write more to this!
KT chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Hi! Fluff is good,, I like fluff! I wish more people would write stories like this, i mean with just Rein and Domon, and Rein not acting so pitiful, i can't stand that whole "I'm a girl, so feel sorry 4 me" attitude. Thanx 4 the great chapter, now u just have to finish it!:) Please update soon, don't forget about it! Good job, bye!

P.S. This Time Around is good 2!
marle chapter 1 . 5/27/2003