Reviews for One, No One, One Hundred Thousand
Haxlen chapter 2 . 12/25/2021
SHE NAMED THE DOG KLAUS I CANT
Saiyanprincess1511 chapter 2 . 4/24/2021
I really really want to see the scene where klaus meets klaus! Even if it's just a snippet, hope you'll update soon
astxrismx chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
ahhhhh- will be here if you decide to continue this
astxrismx chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SO MUCH ALREADY.
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
Interesting start. Can’t wait to read more. :)
jgood27 chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
sam chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
great story, thank you ;)
more please
will she be with klaus?
will she get pregnant?
Lourdes08 chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
I love it. Great start.
gemini shawty chapter 2 . 4/14/2020
loved this, thankyouu. cant wait for the next chapter!
xenocanaan chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
I can’t wait to read more!
Ini minnie maini moe chapter 2 . 3/7/2020
Loved this, she seems levelheaded that is needed in this show hahahaha
coffeeandtomes950 chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Great start. Already wishing for more chapters. I like Sarah and her backstory/reactions/planning. It's sad that she turned at eleven, I didn't watch past season one of the originsls, the necklace is a relief. It's a shame she didn't try to save Elena's parents but am very intrigued with where things will go..
Angelicsailor chapter 2 . 2/13/2020
really sad, when you think about it Stefan was one of the worst ways to deal or move on from her parents deaths and she never really did he was toxic a nice package to take her mind off of things but in reality she needed a therapist maybe a move away from mystic falls, we never really saw Elena talk about how many memories must have been around for her to constantly see, how hard that is the sinking feeling etc.

I'm all for Sarah stepping in as a
mom friend/older sister to stop that disaster of a dumpster fire relationship from coming to fruition.

but I also have a feeling Bonnie and Caroline think Sarah is in love with Elena?

is she ? I didn't get the feeling she wanted to make out with Elena more a protective vibe but either way I think it could be interesting I just think Elena needs to not jump into a relationship with anyone.
Frozen teen chapter 2 . 2/13/2020
She is going to have a little romance with someone, right? Also, I always thought it was a bit stupid for an original to be taken down by what is basically a baby vamp. Since it’s no longer a story in her perspective, you could go off course when it comes to the canon story line
C's-books chapter 1 . 2/12/2020