Reviews for Wish
TheElegantFaerie chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Very awesome! I love the Rei/Tasuki pairing! Please update soon!
babdboynara chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
are you gonna write a another chapter soon
Rena H.M chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Good Story. To bad you gave up on it. I would love to read the end.
The Procrastinator chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I really miss this story and your Rei and Tasuki site. It's too bad you won't continue with this fic.
Chibi Mars chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
This is with out a doubt one of the greatest fics I have ever read, and thats a lot(I've already added this to my faves)! I love Rei/Tasuki, but I don't like most fics about them because they are almost always OOC. Your fic, however, is different. I know it's been awhile but please write more to this!
ur one rose chapter 6 . 9/22/2001
PLease write more! I haven't read a Raye/Tasuki fic in ages! I hope you update soon! See ya! ~Sara
Priscilla chapter 6 . 9/4/2001
Oh this was absolutely wonderful! To see the gentler sides of both Tasuki and Rei was such an awesome feat. You are one heck of a writer to be able to do that and make them seem completely in character! Please continue with this fic!
Priscilla chapter 5 . 7/19/2001
I really liked this! Something about my favorite fire senshi and my favorite fiery bandit being paired together that just makes total sense to me. Also, I love it that Rei has a solo adventure. I like the other senshi too but Rei is my fave. You have a great writing style and I loved the mirror sequences! Please continue!
firelight chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
that was a great story, i have no idea what the other anime is all about (i am a sailormfan), but i am getting an idea. you got something good going here better not quit cuz i wanna know what happens
juniper chapter 5 . 5/12/2001
although i don't know much about fuushigi yugi (did i spell it right?), the story is great... please continue the story... it's very good and i can't wait for the next chapter...P
Starr Princess chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
This story is really good! Please continue it!
Sidekickwannabe chapter 5 . 2/3/2001
I don't know if this is a crossover, it does have that feel, but it's great! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work! _~
Lena Sauran chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
Very good, I can't wait for the rest.
Sailor Silver Moon chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Y'know I thought al there was was a picture until I read the review of the other person and figured it out that it was typed in white! WHat is this a cross with?
Debbie chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Okay, why did you type it in white lettering? I had to highlight it to be able to read it and that was just a lucky guess.