Reviews for Altered Paths
There's not many even remotely good Taylor-in-Wards stories, but the ones that are tend to be where she ultimately doesn't necessarily NEED to be there for whatever reason.

Which means I'm kind of looking forward to wherever this might end up. Slightly unhinged and unstoppable shadow monster Taylor and her tinkering sidekick independently running about the city? Oh-god-what-have-we-got-ourselves-into PRT handlers? I think you're in a position to make either choice work.
doraemax chapter 16 . 9/17
So yeah, I wonder how come Taylor is keeping mum on Coil and his little operation. Or is there already something...dastardly...percolating in her little demented head, a present for that little psycho snake.
doraemax chapter 10 . 9/17
hmm...and Madison still has yet to Tinker. I thought the whole purpose of bashing the Merchant is for them to go 'shopping'?
doraemax chapter 3 . 9/17
oh damn...that hit right on the feels
Jack Inqu chapter 16 . 9/16
Taylor and Emily getting along like a house on fire is something rarely seen in Worm stories, and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm not quite as...vehement about Harry Potter pairings, but I do agree that Hermione and Ron don't make much sense to me as a romantic pairing. No offense to those who do like them; I just can't see it myself.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Looking forward to the next chapter
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 9/15
Heh this was amusing.
Good work.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 16 . 9/14
Totally agree with Taylor in that last bit...
Biblio388 chapter 16 . 9/14
I love how these two pairs get along so well. I can only imagine the horror that other people who know them will feel, if they find out.
WillItWork chapter 16 . 9/14
A little jokey and OOCly, but a very fun chapter. A less bitter Piggot and a less poisoned Taylor would have a lot in common.

Thanks for sharing!
Q.Elwyn.D chapter 16 . 9/14
As someone not blinded by 'WEASLEYS ARE BEST' stupidity, the last few paragraphs are wonderful.

... may have ranted/attacked the idiot who tried to use a completely fanon false representation of Ron to claim the statements were false, because they thought their nerves were touched?

For some strange reason, I dislike abuse. Which is why Ron abusing Hermione, and her sending abuse back in return, is hardly a good basis for a relationship in my mind. It might, maybe, touch a few nerves of mine.

I enjoy reading this a lot, and it's an interesting take on an Emily/Taylor relationship. I'm not sure what to call it, but they... it's cordial, but an odd camaraderie. Don't think it could be called friendship considering their positions and the inevitability of Taylor making messes for Emily to need to clean up.

An odd mentorship, maybe?

Whatever it is, I like it.

~Elwyn, Q.E.D
brnicholas chapter 16 . 9/14
I disagree about Hermione and Ron.

Ron is a natural follower, more studious and polite then the fanfic parodies make him out to be and far far more interested in being famous then Harry is. I can easily see Ron making Hermione's dreams to reform the wizarding world his own and using the social connections his status as a pure blood gives him to help her achieve them. Ron would be both happy and useful as the the husband of the Minister of Magic or a rising star within the Ministry, Harry would be miserable.

In addition one of the things Ron is most criticized for trying to pull Hermione away from her work to have some fun is actually a strength for their relationship. Hermione tends to work too hard, that is one of her weaknesses, left to herself she will work herself to a breakdown. Ron will prevent that and keep her balanced.

Harry and Hermione on the other hand would be a bad pairing. Every time Harry is estranged from Ron he is complaining about how little fun being Hermione's best friend is. In addition both a fairly self centered people who tend to ignore others. If they got together Harry would be unhappy and within a couple of years they would likely have stopped talking to each other without realizing how it had happened. Harry and Hermione only works in fanfiction when either Harry or Hermione is written out of character, usually by having one of them become very focused on making the other happy.

As for the statement that "Hermione was the spokeswoman for feminism in my generation and that bitch stuck her with fucking RON WEASELY!?" I'm afraid I don't understand, Rowling gave Hermione a man who will support her career and make her goals his own. Hermione will be the head of this family. In what way does having Hermione be the breadwinner and leader of her family betray feminism?

Thanks for all your hard work! Sorry for the length but that touched a nerve.

Nicholas
tosca chapter 16 . 9/14
LOL! Beautiful chapter!
121698 chapter 16 . 9/14
I remember reading 5 chapters while I was having the beginnings of a heat stroke; as such, I had to re-read everything. As I was however, I couldn't help but think you'd done some editing, because it mostly went just about the same, just with more details, instead of half-remembered cackles about senpai and scary shadows but it had more things to it than even my heat-dazed memories had and that stuck out to me.

Otherwise, good job, I loved it and can't wait for the next installment.
shugokage chapter 16 . 9/14
Excellent job on this chapter!