Reviews for A Kitten For Rain
phoenixfiregal chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
i love it but please write more of g gundam fics!
phoenixfiregal chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
i like the fluffy!
Rain's love-domon's heart chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
no, Fuunsi went and lived with rAIN AND DOmon in Kyoto1! and great story!
StarfireFan chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
I loved your story it was so cool. It's cute how u named the kitten kissu or whtever. Keep writing it's great

crossfire192000 chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
Really cute I liked it a lot. aren't Domon and Rain a good cuple? YES!
HeavensRain chapter 9 . 3/17/2004
Aw... your last one well I'm gonna be sure to read it _.
Shuffle Queen chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
So, this really was your last G Gundam fic. A shame really; it's quite a cute story, original and well-written and I simply died laughing when reading the epilogue! I seriously wish you'd write more...the G Gundam section really is on an upward slope now, lots of good authors running around. I hope we can all see more work or at least a logical explanation (even no logic is good _) Later.
Shuffle Queen
Berk chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This story sucked ass. you must be a fucking dumbass to write something like this
Flint chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
Yup, pocky's good. Do you have a China Town where you live? If you do, they'd probably sell it there.

In this story, doesn't Dr. Kasshu sound freakishly like Kagome's Mom? The old 'where are the grandchildren' thing...
Valese chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
ok..i like it and i think its cute, but the epilogue wasnt great in my opinion, especially compared to the rest of the story! please dont get mad at me for saying that, its juts that i strongly believe in saying your true feelinbgs about a fic so the writer can get a real idea of the general opinion of the public. ok, but i did like the story!
Rayo chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
like i said before i need more
Rayo chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
come on i mor than that please! sniff sniff ill cry ...wa...wa...wa..wa please more?
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 9 . 7/29/2003
*shrieks with delight* OMG! You write the best stories, KK. Even tho you're not an actor or anything, I am a HUGE fan of yours! And, you like all the anime I do. Inuyasha and Rorouni Kenshin are my favorite anime. Oh yeah, can't forget Yu Yu Hakusho. Do you like that one? Another great story by: KITTEN KISSES! 10 outta 10 for all of your ficcies, finished or not.
butterflygoddessi chapter 9 . 7/17/2003
Don't you think cut it up short?
butterflygoddessi chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
I am loving all your stories they are terrific! Wonderful writing bravo!