Reviews for Spyder
Rachhecht chapter 13 . 8/5/2017
HOLY CRAP, IT'S BEEN 11 YEARS SINCE YOU'VE UPDATED, AND I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT
I KNOW IT'S KINDA LATE TO BE ASKING, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON? I REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL BY THE CAPS OR NOT
ITS BEEN A VERY LONG WHILE, AND THOUGH I SEND YOU MY REGARDS, I HOPE YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON FOR BEING GONE SO LONG.
HorrorKuchen chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
*sigh* Its kinda ironic... seeing the authors note on this chapter wich states that the next chapter is not going to take one whole year to be released and yet in the year 2015 I red all the way till chapter 13 only to see that this brilliant story ended so appruptly. I loved the way you turned the sonic universe in such chaos, brutality, maturety and darkness but still make it reasonable and interesting. It makes me sad... knowing that there will probably never be a end for this story. Loved zour writingstile and the way you were thinking... heh, all gone now. No updates on your Profile since 2008... whatever happened to you I hope that you will once come back and at least give us a note or something. Brilliant story, great characters, amazing writing. RIP-Spyder
Racgirl chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Please finish the story soon
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
Best story ever
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
I'm disappointed that the story had to end like that I wanted to the relationship between amy and tails it was cute but not cuter than tails and cream though
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
I'm terribly sad it ended with that, things looked like they were going to go well! And I wanted to see where Amy and tails relationship would go from this point. It was cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
So much cuuuute Amy and tails here are so lovely as pairing
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
I do enjoy the Amy taking charge in sallys stead bit
Hopelessroman chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Daaaw! Even though the chapter ended on a creepy note, that little scene with Amy and tails was still so cute!
Hopelessroman chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I must say, I have read many fanfics and to be honest, I'm not a fan of ones with long fighting scenes, skippin it all and going into the bits with drama and story. But your fanfic is nearly impossible to skip! The writing is splendid, the plot has me hooked, and you portrayed Tails in a way I can enjoy in my mindseye. It's a wonderful read so far and I can't wait to finish it, even if it looks a bit unfinished. I still would love to read it all! Lovely writing!
The Ghost without Romance chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Augh, why is it that I only find the great stories YEARS after they've been published?! This one hasn't even been finished! But it's such a great story! If only it had an ending! I swear, this is definitly among the best stories I've read!
AnthonyWood chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
More more! I just re found it, and my butt is so clenched from the action I could stick a piece of col there and it'd come out a diamond.
Akabari chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Aw. Aren't you going to continue this? It's good! There's not much story with Tails as the main character in it! Please, continue!

-FXXL
Akabari chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Aww. How.. Touching. Trully. There's not much Tails/Amy shipping out there. BAWW.

-FXXL