Reviews for An Explosive Blond in this Wonderful World
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
When Katsuki and Megumin are going to meet because everyone knows that these two are the cutest couples just because they do the same explosions and Katsuki will love Megumin getting respect for him
Rastaman Yow chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
exaggerated swagger of an angry explosion boy
Amewolfsky chapter 2 . 3/12/2021
Next character in the party is Megumin, yes?
G.I.PEAR chapter 2 . 7/9/2020
I hope you eventually decide to come back to this story. This is the most fun crossover for Konosuba and MHA, and I love how Bakugou's asshattery makes absolutely no difference to the world, they're even used to it. I also love how you put Bakugou and Darkness in the same party, it's a match made in Heaven for her. Plus if I'm not wrong, you sneakily imploed that Kazuma and the rest of the gang are also in the world. When the two eventually join up, it'll be like having the whole gang in IASIP.

Please continue this story, you have mad potential and this story could be one of the best.

P.S: For my own personal opinion, if you did Bakugou/Megumin, you'd be even more of a legend in my eyes.
Poet Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
update dis i say comrade.

GODDAMN IT PLEASE UPDATE THIS I WANNA SEE ANGRY BOI VS MEGUMIN AAAAAAA

(Still pretty god ngl.i like the theme thing.i wanna see how the rest goes plz)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2020
Please continue the Bakugou/Darkness combo is great and Bakugou's personality works really well with the rest of the Konosuba Gang
Bass chapter 2 . 6/25/2020
Very enjoyable so far I hope you plan on continuting it in the future.
epantoja521 chapter 2 . 5/17/2020
Bakugo and Darkness are a duo that actually makes sense
epantoja521 chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
Okay Bakugo is a riot and him stealing from muggers is an idea I never thought of to obtain money
Shaedy Hoe chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
Katsuki and Darkness are a legit match made in hell. I APPROVE!
BlueLancer chapter 2 . 4/29/2020
C'mon man you gotta update this!
It's pretty good
Soulless Anti-Hero chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
Absolutely Subarashii!

This is fucking good!

Update
Maelaeran chapter 2 . 4/16/2020
What a beautiful set-up you have for a story here - Darkness becoming Katsuki's partner is just too perfect. In a fandom quickly getting oversaturated with 'poor, small-boi Izuku' fics, a well-written Katsuki-centric story is a breath of fresh air.
Endless Feeling chapter 2 . 4/15/2020
You should read the Light Novels! I died laughing quite a few times

Hopefully you'll update someday
Endless Feeling chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
No kidding Explosion is busted. Even so, Bakugo will not be dealing with your avarage isekai (hopefully, otherwise what's the point if he doesn't struggle against this ruthless wonderful world?).

It's nice tha you kept the Konosuba style of comedy with Kacchan's own flavor. (Walking wallets, lmao)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »