Reviews for An Explosive Blond in this Wonderful World
Bokenstein chapter 2 . 4/9/2020
Great chapter, oh the potential that Bakugo and Darkness’s interactions have...Can’t wait for the next chapter
artem-abramov-2004 chapter 2 . 4/6/2020
continuations ! continuations ! continuations :)
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
Bootleg Saber is #1. All the pity money that would've gone to Megumin is now Bakugo's.
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Did Bakugo hurt the gentleman who kindly offered help counting money? To be expected of a desperate hooligan rabid dog boy. It's like a junkyard dog holding food mauling someone for coming close out of paranoia.
Guesttwelve chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Omfg why have I never thought of this? This is the perfect crossover! I have only read one chapter and I have already laughed way too much. "Mug the muggers" is such a Bakugo senteance. Honestly, you have captured Bakugo perfectly. Hot-heated, but capable. Also lol at the LoL reference in the AN. I'm excited to read more!
MaleficKing chapter 2 . 4/1/2020
Well well, finally a Konosuba/My Hero Academia story revolving around Bakugou. It also helps that the writing is actually quality and very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to any future updates.
reality deviant chapter 2 . 3/20/2020
LOL will bakugo meet Kazuma? I really hope they do.

Because having a kazuma that went the way of NEET due to being Quirkless could be hilarious subversion of Izuku...
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 2 . 3/20/2020
Really awesome story! Hope to see more
Koncor the great chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
Explosion lovers unite in a friendship born of fiery chaos?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2020
more please
MageTGM chapter 2 . 3/3/2020
"Bootleg Saber" XD. I'm dying XD.
cheekiserval chapter 2 . 2/25/2020
bootleg Saber omegaLUL
Triton0501 chapter 2 . 2/23/2020
Oh shit. On the plus side, Bakugou has a partner who might actually enjoy his company. The downside, he's probably gonna have to fight to keep his virginity.
Thy Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
At first, i was reading this with a huge smile on my face,. But when i got to where people were calling him ugly, and pelting him with money i lost it.

you've nailed that unique brand of insanity of the konosuba world down to perfection. Its just playing of Bakugo so well, i feel like ive struck gold giving this fic a chance.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2020