Reviews for An Explosive Blond in this Wonderful World
FanReader29 chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
Damn this is funny. Not alot of stories can actually me laugh out loud while I read. This is an absolutely brilliant premise especially when you consider how well Bakugo would fit in with these crazy characters.

Please write more I would love to see where you take this.
CaedmonCousland chapter 2 . 2/8/2020
Really looking forward to this story. Been a while since Konosuba for me, but few stories have Bakugou as the main character in a crossover. He really fits a lot of them though. I quite like having an asshole main character.
Evowizard25 chapter 2 . 2/3/2020
First of all, Bakugo is a perfect fit for the world of Konosuba. His over the top antics and personality makes him just as much of a screwball as the rest. Of course there is more to him, but it will allow him to have a lot of comedic moments. Second of all, him being teamed up with our lovable masochist crusader is the perfect combo. In all honesty, I think her crush on Bakugo would be even greater then Kazuma's because he basically is her ideal man. XD Wonder how that's going and how he'll go with Megumin and her own explosion.

With that said, I am curious if Aqua is going to appear. Is Kazuma going to end up travelling with her, is she going to get booted out of the gods realm (given that it's implied the rest don't like her, they'd look for a reason to do it) and end up with him, or is she going to be absent.

Either way, a great start.
AMurder0fCrows chapter 2 . 2/3/2020
hmm... this entertains me... continue... please.
Zaralann chapter 2 . 1/31/2020
Interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2020
It made me laugh, so it's a good fanfic. Please update this more, i had a beautiful duwang thanks to it. Chew
JLyman chapter 2 . 1/29/2020
Not gonna lie, I actually like this. Normally, in these kinds of situations, it’s the main character that becomes the main focus in these stories; in this instance, it would’ve been Izuku. But this story is not that, and that’s why I like this.

I do hope eventually there will be other stories like this out there that focus on the side characters rather than the MC.

Keep up the good work!
diabloseriosa chapter 2 . 1/29/2020
such a great story , the way you write bakugou and darkness is on point, look like bakugou gonna ignore the madness that is darkness for his own sanity, bakugou really fit in konosuba world couse the asshole he is, looking forward to next chapter.
MetabolicJosh chapter 2 . 1/29/2020
This is wonderful. Can I have more please?
guerilla sam chapter 2 . 1/29/2020
This makes so much more sense then a deku fic
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/28/2020
Excellent tale
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 1/28/2020
...I know Darkness and even I am agreeing with Katsuki’s opinion here.-LOL
Airchampion chapter 2 . 1/28/2020
This is pretty, adding Bakugo into the world of Konosuba is a great idea as his personality and skills make him a perfect fit due to how he can be considered a parody of a hero in the series.
Yarheeguy chapter 2 . 1/28/2020
Got a question, is Kazuma in this world? I kinda guess he would be since Aqua wasn't there to talk to Bakugo, and if not, where's Aqua?
Bertoti chapter 2 . 1/28/2020
So, Darkness just find out the love of her live! If Megumin join the part... Man, i'cant help, but imagine the madness.

Good work, i really enjoyed. O/
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »