Reviews for When She Wears My Color
Lady-T1987 chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
Such a fun story, loved it
Opalbrat chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Love this!
RhythmicalMusa chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
good story

i love it D

and dont worry about negative comments of the story sent by ppl who dont appreciate

they blind to not notice good stories like urs, wen they see one

so dont worry, alot of ppl like ur story and i do too, hugs
RhythmicalMusa chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
lol this story is funny and sexy in a cute way of course hehehe

plz make more chapters D

i love kim and tommy as a couple cuz they belong together
CathyD chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
OMG, this story is great! LOL I loved it. Something different, and very believable. I could totally see them being attracted to their own color on someone else, and when it's someone that you already love... well that's an added bonus. *I can't stop grinning now*. I'm off to read 'When He Wears My Color' now. I know it's gonna be just as great.
wendy chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
very cute...loved it!
James Eric Oliver chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
god...how i love that story.i know how he feels... ( my fav colors are green and white...) and when my g.f. wears those colors... _
jeanine chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I liked it, it was funny, going in the mind of tommy oliver and his thoughts of Kimberly in class. But i think it was the title that had me interested, good choice, it just grabbed my attention, good job.
SuperSonic DigiDuelist Shaman chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
It was so funny! Do more like it! Something like

Jason/Trini

Adam/Aisha

It's so funny! especialy the part where Kim's like, "Maybe I should stop wearing white then... Nah." Hah! I love it!
Alex chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Awesome story. Definetly do a sequal. I'll be checking everyday until you do, so don't let me down. :)
missy chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
I just have one thing to say... SEQUAL! Oh, and I love this story...But thats obvious isnt it?
Writer2k3 chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
Great job I liked it alot.
AllHart chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
I love it! Please do a second part! It's great.
Nicole chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
Very cool!The way Kim teased Tommy was priceless.

I would love you forever and ever if you did a !
LitaHardyY2J chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
I LOVE this story! Please, please, please keep going!