Reviews for Morning's Truth
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
teeth rotting sugary sweetness!

i like sweetness.

your work has gotten too few reviews. IMO
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
aw, so good. i love it. so good. ja.
Friend of Shippou chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
aw, that was the cutest one of the whole trilogy! how adorable. I love inu's speach. some say he would say he never loved kikyou but I agree with you. he did. I also like the part about how he already paid his debt to her on the tree. I never thought about that. it's true he doesn't owe her. he died too! great ficy! I love all your work you are a very talented writer!
Dia chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
ooh...! *fluffs up happily* very kawaii.. we got to see such a tender side to Inuyasha...though I felt a bit sad in the wake of Koga's hurt. The poor guy...

great work!
Merellia chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Aw, very cute! I enjoyed that. I particularly like how Kouga sparked the occasion for the change in status of Kagome's relationship with Inuyasha.
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
*sniffles, takes in deep breathe, and lets out a huge sob* AW! That was so cute! You made Inuyasha so sweet... :) I'm so glad you made the update. This story has me in happy tears - Now remember what I said about not needing the fluff, earlier? Well it was VERY nice and fluffy at the end. :D I have to say that I'm impressed with the way you've set up these chapters. I would've liked it better if I knew (yesterday) re were supposed to be two chapters, for some reason, yesterday, I thought it was a one-shot ;). Anyway... I'll stop babbling. Just keep writing, this was beautiful!
Paws chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Oh Come ON! Please one more chapter to find out how he really takes it and what they'll all say! Please this is such a cliffhanger! *grins* Shear torture.

Oh loved the other previous two chapters as well. Sorry for not reviewing each individually.
Selenity-Moon-Witch chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
hey this is great! i love it! Finally Kagome yells at Kouga YAYE! anway, i thought it was both funny and cute. Cant wait for an update.
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
That was REALLY great! *claps loudly* YAY! kouga bashing! hehe. It's long overdo. *coughs* Anyway, now for the review! I loved how Kagome admitted that she liked Inuyasha, but it's a bit frustrating that the story ended so quickly. It didn't *feel* like an ending, though I was largely satisfied like an ending. Feh, maybe I'm just weird like that. I'm a bit too into fluff for my own good. Besides, this story was so beautiful that I guess it doesn't need fluff. *(is absolutely ecstatic)* WRITE MORE! Marle and I loved it!
Count T'Wit chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
They just keep getting better :) It's also good that Kouga doesn't actually realize anything. Keeps from conflicting with the series. Technically, I & K making out conflicts with the series itself at this point, but not with the work as a whole. Either way, good stuff.