Reviews for The Rwby Gamer
FLpainting chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
FLOREZ PAINTING LLC IS A PAINTING COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PAINTING. Painting a house is an exquisite thought. Notwithstanding, settling on the ideal time, right tones, items, and right painters' administrations are basic. That is the reason administrations utilized by Florez House Painters Athens, GA make the house an ensured and awesome as your fantasy! Florez Painting Services, total picture of your home. Presently we can paint your home exactly how you need it without stressing over your family's anxiety

Phone: (470) 5798295
Contact Name : Adin Florez
Website: .com
Dragonman110 chapter 2 . 10/5/2020
Please update soon thank you.
Halo boyo chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
you have some of his skills cause your stories got me entrapped in them
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
hmm for someone who is supposedly wise and smart he acted very rush and stupid after his mother died.

I mean we are talking about someone who is mentally very old so he should be used the shit that life throw at him, especially since his former life he went through crap, even if he doesn't possess the Gamer Mind to ensure he is calm, he is someone that was old and wise.

for someone who is supposed to be op he doesn't seem the case in here, plus the fact the game did not give him a Quest related to this event is very odd, since this is a major event and the System should have given the Player some Quest, like survive or something.

the system is revolved around developing the Player into the most powerful being in the Universe, which it means keeping him safe to an extent, but it did not in this case.

I hope he doesn't do this again in the future, being rush while he was this weak led him to be captured, he is lucky he was not killed outright.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2020
Ah yes, another gaymer fic. I mean, no offense but this is the 6th one I've come across. I'm hoping yours has an INCREDIBLY creative and well thought out concept, especially cause your character is apparently op. If not, skip for me