Reviews for Second Chances - part 3
wx4rmk chapter 9 . 4/18
The interactions between these three are just so natural in this story. Remus is like that fun loving uncle helping to guide Harry, but leaving all the dirty work of raising him to Snape. I love that Harry will be providing updates to them on Umbridge. It means, at least for now, that he's learned his lesson. Although, I can picture daily play-by-play updates each night at dinner. Hopefully Snape has lots of free time to hear Harry's (maybe a little elaborate) retelling of his Umbridge classes!
p0ttergirly chapter 9 . 4/17
Yay! Thank you for the update. I’m glad Harry’s punishment is over, although i’m quite sure he will have several more run ins with Umbridge. I can’t wait to see what happens with that, because I know it will be so fun to read! Anyway, thank you for this quick update! As always, I am looking forward to the next :)
What a fantastic chapter. They way they love each other, as a “family” of three is just so good. I love this story and can’t wait to see the saga with Umbridge continue! Please never apologize about lack of length - you did everything you needed to do for the story in this update and your normal lengths are nothing short of heroic. I will also add that this is mighty fine work without a beta! Thank you, as always, for sharing with us!
Loved this chapter and this little family so much! Good luck with school :)
Hogwartsletters chapter 9 . 4/16
Thank you so much for such a quick update! I really enjoyed it as usualI just love the relationship you’ve got going with Harry, Snape and Remus; it swells my heart!
ponq chapter 9 . 4/16
I'm so glad you updated this chapter so soon. Thank you very much. I really liked the moment when Snape realized that Harry was more upset than usual and insisted on talking about it. These two love each other so much. Remus was very nice too. I love their family. Good luck with your studies :)
fantasystar78 chapter 9 . 4/16
It’s good to have someone intervene for Harry. I doubt Umbridge will just roll over though. I’m curious to see what she does next. I can see her finding it as only a challenge to come out with other things to torture poor Harry with!
Sunset74 chapter 9 . 4/16
Obviously, Snape has been so good for Harry, but the reverse is true too! Can’t imagine, even your Snape, at the beginning of your story opening his house to Remus or allowing him into his life like he is doing. It is so great for Harry to have another reliable adult, but it is also good for Snape to have a friend and a peer/adult he can talk with! Harry has pried Snape’s heart open, and it has had benefits in other areas. Might it be open enough to date as some point, or is he a confirmed bachelor?!
asiya halima kone chapter 9 . 4/16
Please update soon
wandamarie chapter 9 . 4/16
Wow loving it thanks
wandamarie chapter 8 . 4/16
Thanks
fanclaire chapter 9 . 4/16
I loved ! Thank you, you knew that! Lol
Snape was stern but fair. Harry deserved a spanking. He was already crying before Snape punished him, because his feelings were upset, disappointing and lying to Snape.
It was wonderful !
Snape has been Claire on his expectations and he has to follow through. He is right.
Remus is there for Harry, without interfering in Snape's education. I love it.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fan chapter 9 . 4/16
Thanks for updating. Hope your semester goes well and that you find a little time to write despite being busy.
BlueRowley chapter 9 . 4/15
Aww, a great chapter. I like the little moments this small family shares with each other. Looking forward to more of those. Thanks for another wonderful read before bed!
Hinata7 chapter 9 . 4/15