Reviews for Weathering with Us
Kapitein Grasparkiet chapter 5 . 7/20
For some reason this fanfic is similar to another one somebody else wrote (no offense). This is a good read and I enjoy it. I hope you are carrying on with this.
bing bong chapter 6 . 4/28
wers chapter 7
guss5556 chapter 6 . 1/29
It's very promising, keep going !
Jonathan Sharp chapter 6 . 1/25
Oof. That went worse than I expected. It's refreshing to see someone take a more realistic approach to the consequences of Hodaka's actions. Very mature, and I have to commend you for that.
S10MC2015 chapter 6 . 1/25
That went dark quick...
S10MC2015 chapter 5 . 1/25
Wtf is that ending XD
Jonathan Sharp chapter 5 . 1/24
Aww snap the angst is coming. I've always been interested to see someone explore Nagi's feelings about Hodaka especially after knowing he was the reason his sister disappeared. And now, I'm so glad that you're gonna be taking that route!
RatherOddRanger chapter 1 . 1/24
Saw the movie last Wednesday in the cinema, fell in love with it and so happy to find a great fic based on it
S10MC2015 chapter 4 . 1/23
The happiness!
Jonathan Sharp chapter 3 . 1/23
Ah I see. I never really was that good at writing angst so I'm interested to see your take on that with the characters. But with how it looks so far, this looks really promising!
randomthrowaway101 chapter 1 . 1/22
Thanks Jonathan, I appreciate your response! I actually read your one-shot first before I penned mine (really liked it too, I have to say). I'm going more down the "angst" and "character development" because to be honest I think fluff-fics between these two have been written enough times. We'll see how it goes.
Jonathan Sharp chapter 1 . 1/22
Pardon my language, but HOLY SH*T, as someone who's watched the movie since September of last year, waiting every single week for a new fanfic in this fandom was agonizing. But now, after months of waiting, there's finally something new (besides my own fanfic)! I haven't given this a read yet, but I know I'm gonna love it already!
S10MC2015 chapter 2 . 1/22
Great chapter!
S10MC2015 chapter 1 . 1/22
A great start! The capitalisation of her though just felt out of place.