Reviews for Shattered Destinies
Kazi-Kun chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Uh-oh is the only thing that comes to mind...
Hikari chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
LOL Kazuma acts like MIROKU! Its been over a year since you updated but i hope you have not lost thought of this
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I love the pairing with Hotaru! It's so different! Me likey! You have to update or I'll call the god of Egypt to make you! ! I'm so weird, but anyway! Update now!
QOL chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hey if you don't continue this story can i adopt it? I really like it, so update soon-

QOL
Youko Sorceress Erisonii chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
WOW! I LOVE THIS! IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME! *blushes* Okay, I'm being overly dramatic, but still, it IS a great plot! I like your ideas! They inspire me & they're original! I have 3 words for you: YOU'RE THE COOLEST!

1. Kuwabara having a crush on Amara? I NEVER would've thought of that! *laughs* Tries to kiss her & gets punched... HA! Great idea! Kuwbara/Amara is an awesome idea!

2. That scene between Hiei & Michelle was too funny! Short, yes, but funny all the same! Hiei acts so much like Amara, & since most people like Amara & Michelle to be together as lesbians *shudders*, Hiei/Michelle would be great! Awesome idea!

3. Kurama & Trista are a great couple! Sweet, calm, &... ancient... *shrugs* Feh, oh well... *grins* Kurama/Trista is also an awesome idea!

4. Yusuke & Hotaru... What do I need to say? They'd make a sweet couple as far as I'm concerned... Think about it... *daydreams* Beautiful couple in my eyes... Yusuke/Hotaru: The most awesome & powerful couple you've got!

Also, I love how you began & ended the first chapter... You know, telling us readers what the opening song is & describing the opening scenes, too... It's a freaking awesome idea! _V
mai-ly chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
michelle:hey,i'mnot that impatient!

me:around hiei you are._

michelle:-_-;
LilacDreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
o i like this story!:) a lot! haha im guessing...yuusuke is gonna end up with hotaru huh? wonder what happened to keiko...well anyways please update soon!:) i love the idea of this story too, finally a story that is outer-centered. there is just one problem though, a few sp errors but thats ok:)
Lyn Archer chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Question... Are Haruka and Michiru going to be together? All in all it was good!
BunnyAino chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
You have a great start! I think that it is funny that Kuwabara has a crush on Amara. Keep up the good work and please update soon.

-Bunnychu

P.S.: I would appreciate it if you would read my fanfic. Ignore the message at the bottom of it though because I have already decided on making it a Sailor Moon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover.