Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Intriguing story.
Semaphore chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Heh. Loren Singer as a guardian angel. Great idea. She hasn't changed much, though, still made of snark :-) Even Rabb senior gets a touch of it when he mentions Lindsey. Nice pairing there.

And *lol* about the lawyer in her snarking at her former boss:
** "Good, because my caseload's big enough. I don't need to add her to it."
- Of course Mac would need a guardian angel, should he die under her hands...

I don't have a specific "ship" in JAG, I read whatever strikes me as interesting. Your stories are: They usually take the characters and then take off in a totally unexpected direction :-).
laura carr chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
great story.
Chris chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I don't realy like the AJ/MAC thing, but other then taht you are a realy good wrighter. I read the previous reviews and I agree with some of the other reviewers that you would get fewer Flames if you had labeld this story AJ/MAC.
Cake Mage chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Ehehehehe! I love this story. Harm-less, Webb-ful, Kickass-Mac, Romantic-AJ, Snarky-Singer, and AJ/Mac goodness! Too lovely. .

*Points and giggles at flames*
Military Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
personally im not too keen on the AJ/Mac shippers, coz im Harm/Mac :) but i dont really like to flame ppl either. apart from that aspect though, its an ok story, very original storyline.
alicia chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
You know the fair thing to do would be to warn people it's AJ/Mac. I read the reviews first so I skipped the story but if you warn people out those things you get fewer flames. I do agree that AJ is way to old for her. Plus the way they're writing him lately he's become a wimpy little jerk!
alicia chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Regency chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
It's a good story. I'm don't really care for Mac/AJ, but I don't believe in flames either.

It's good, just not my ship. I'm soryy that I didn't finish it. It was good.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
great story.
Raindrops on Roses chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Whee! Flames! Just to let all you flamers know, your messages are *not* private. I reserve the right to do whatever I want with them. 'Kay?

-Shannon
redrider917 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Mac & AJ stories suck. you Mac/AJ make me sick!
April chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
How in the fuck can you think Mac would want the Admiral, he's old enough to be her father! She's in Love with Harm. You Aj/Mac shippers make me sick. GET OVER IT! IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN