Reviews for Can We Be Whole Again?
Stacye White chapter 11 . 7/28
Lovely!
Stacye White chapter 10 . 7/28
Love this chapter!
ColleenD chapter 14 . 7/2
I don't remember if it was this chapter or one of the previous ones but to continue with my cat comments, I see that Margaret has invented the first emotional support cat.
ColleenD chapter 12 . 7/2
Oh I just loved that the cat likes John. I am surprised that I am so drawn to this cat, I am not a cat or even a pet person. It must be some literary device you are subliminally using that draws me in
ColleenD chapter 11 . 7/2
Love the name Milton for the cat.
Kss chapter 18 . 6/25
So touching of Mr Bell to gift Margaret his mothers”s necklace. Cannot wait for the wedding!
100recycled chapter 18 . 6/22
Nice chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 6/21
I'm glad that your back, this chapter was nice.
Kygreylady chapter 16 . 3/8
I do hope you continue.
NCfan19 chapter 17 . 2/19
I liked you story.
cathe12ine chapter 17 . 2/12
I like this chapter and the way you wrote about Anne Latimer. It was brilliant! I am sorry about your accident and praying for your quick recovery. Thank you for taking the time to update this story. Take care and be safe. ️
cathe12ine chapter 12 . 2/12
This chapter had touched me...sigh. It was written beautifully 3
Kygreylady chapter 17 . 2/8
I like this version of Anne Latimer. It was easy to make her a villain, when in reality she was almost a bystander. I liked your explanation.
circa1910 chapter 17 . 2/7
Ah, a charming chapter composed of tying up loose strings. I find myself hoping that Margaret has several dresses made for her trousseau from John's fabric. Anne is, after all, truly ladylike.
So sorry for your accident. Wishing you a thorough recovery. May it be a fading memory, soon.
Musing-and-Music chapter 17 . 2/6
Thank you for this chapter ! And take care of your ankle!
I like the idea of Margaret marrying in a dress made with the cotton produced by John's mill. I'm happy with this turn of events, and it's good that Margaret and Anne settled things between them