Reviews for The American Family
DawnsDinos chapter 25 . 7/22/2005
I love this story, it's been way too long, please update soon.
NYT chapter 25 . 3/25/2005
I just mnost of the stories-mainly the Terri and Stiles part and just realized that Terri and Stiles made love the same day that he "took care of her" after the incident in the park. I'm glad he admitted that he missed her, now if only they will admit miss means love. Please continue soon.

michelle
KLM chapter 24 . 12/25/2004
I think Terri should make him tellher what AB means, afterall, they slept together for the third time, well, the third time still isn't done yet, but it will be, she is the mother of his child, and they are about to commit a crime that's considered treason together, and most importantly, they obviously DO love each other. Oh, i think i know why i though the other lady's name (forgot it again, mindy, or something with 2 syllables) is brandy, it's cause in michelle's story, there was a person with the samecharacteristics, although she didn't get stiles, with the name brandy.
KLM chapter 23 . 12/6/2004
i think u'r the barer of my ruin, lol, i can'tconcentrate, keep wanting to know what will happen, even though u didn't leave us hanging on a cliff...which is ver considerate of u...
RT chapter 23 . 10/14/2004
An eloquent writer in our midst. Keep up the good work. I've been following your story for awhile now and I really admire your grasp of the English language.
wishforsthgspecial chapter 22 . 9/2/2004
oh my goodness am soo lovin this story but plz plz plz update soon!
Proffy chapter 22 . 6/7/2004
I really like your story, so please continue it.
michelle chapter 21 . 4/23/2004
still love story. please keep it comin'
oh, if barbados is in the eastern time zone, it's the same as virginia.
michelle chapter 20 . 3/21/2004
Naturally, I still love the story, and yes, it was too long coming! Get us another one soon. Please!
Nice touch with the made up drug; the sad part is that there is probably something like it only much worse!
You really are a good writer!
DawnsDinos chapter 20 . 3/21/2004
Wow another great chapter. I can't wait to see exactly what the story between Fiona and Stiles, were they having an affair when he went back. They talked about Fiona loving Stiles.
I liked the way Terri and Stiles are being with each other, although I kept waiting for them to kiss or something. It was good the way you had her describe what happened with Michael Are you going to go into more of how they both feel about that.
Great chapter, I'll respond in more detail when you post it on the FF group.
Dawn
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 20 . 3/21/2004
the story is going along greatly! can't wait to see what stiles does! plz update soon!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 19 . 2/21/2004
this is still a great story! maybe u could do the other one in a different way! can't wait 4 more!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 18 . 1/31/2004
love the story! can't wait 2 see what happens next!
Kusuma chapter 9 . 1/31/2004
Ok, this is annoying me, I can never review for the rightchapters anymore, it keeps... I don't know, it just never get there. Well, so you know, this is for chapter 18. That was so sad what happened to Stiles. So all those happened before Nice, well, that made sense that Terri didn't know. At first I thought it was in between Finale and now. I'm sure Terri will come up with something. I wish she'd finally give in and go to comfort him. Well, last, Stiles gets to see Terri cry and now she gets to see him cry. Kinda like a trade off. As for the sympathetic approach towards Micheal and John-Boy, wel, I don't mind, in fact I was expecting that since Micheal said not everything is black and white. I actually think that Micheal can be a nice guy if it wasn't for the IRA deal. As for Fiona, that was so sad. What was Micheal's x-wife's name again? Was it Fiona? Does she really exist or is it just part of the make up cover? Well, my brain is dead now, so if I think of somethingelse I'll write. You know, I think you should finish this by Apr. 17, that's the day it all started isn't it? That way, it get to celebrate its first bithdat and its ending. LOL.
Dawn chapter 18 . 1/31/2004
Wow another great chapter, you've really got me hanging on the edge of my seat. I checked my e-mail this morning and saw you had another chapter and was almost late for my CPR training because I had to finish reading it.
I kept waiting for one of them to finally admit they love each other. Even though you can tell. I can't wait to see how they get out of this. I'm sure Terri isn't going to turn her back on him now.
As far as feeling sorry for John-boy and Michael, I might be able to feel more for John-boy, because he feels betrayed by his best friend. Michael, I don't know, lets not forget that he raped Terri, I'm assuming he used one of those date rape drugs on her from the way you described her reaction. I guess I have to wait and see, what exactly is his relationship with John-boy and his sister Fiona. Was he in love with her? What was Stiles' relationship with Fiona? Were they in love?
I really can't wait to see what you are going to do next with this. Post again soon.
Dawn