Reviews for Super Fan
piratetoast27 chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
I just popped over to Ao3 to finish it and I just... oh my lordy. I cant express how much fluff, and, for anyone reading this, it's just plain good. it had me crying in such a good way, and the way that relationships are built so fully with characters who arent even present! I just ahhh! basically I have turned into a blubbering mess if a woman and am overall in love with this little love story. thanks. just thanks. I needed this read. just so good.
IcePrincesChan chapter 5 . 9/24/2020
OMG. Lik !

WTF are you doing to me?!

This is amazing. I have been dying to read a cute KakashiXOc fic with a civilian OC and a dominant/sexy kakashi. I even posted a request on Reddit. And now, I find this. By chance. Just like that. OMG.

Kakashi Is so ficking hot, I feel like I'm sinning just reading about him. He is dominant, sexy, cool. And still kind and compassionate. You killed it! And your OC is such a cutie. Shy and soft spoken. OMFG I can't believe this!

So. Please tell me that your aren't discontinuing this story because I might just shoot myself. I finally found something amazing. I've been smiling like a creep for the whole five chapters. Please please please update soon because your faithful worshipper is dying from longing here.
Hadley-sensei chapter 5 . 8/5/2020
This story is absolutely adorable! I love how your characters interact. Your writing style is phenominal. I went looking for an easy romance fix, and this one was exactly what I needed. Can't wait for more!
jwhitefang chapter 5 . 6/8/2020
This is beautiful
ForestShadeau chapter 5 . 6/8/2020
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
Mia chapter 5 . 5/23/2020
Yaaaaaaay I just realized you had updated two chapters! This is such a good story line, it's very original. Looooooove it!
Just smiles here chapter 5 . 5/11/2020
Those 2 are adorable and the dogs are hilarious! I hope she won't react badly when she finds out Kakashi's identity.
ninaaark chapter 5 . 5/9/2020
So so happy that I found this story! Loving what you’ve written so far and I can’t wait for more (especially the part where she finally realizes who he is lol)
Saint102 chapter 5 . 5/9/2020
god the two are so cute. i love your story.
Tine Purisimaa chapter 5 . 5/8/2020
Damn that was good
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2020
Im worried on just how mihoko will find out kakashis real identity
firemaster101 chapter 5 . 5/8/2020
Lol litter
Savannah's Angels chapter 3 . 3/17/2020
Would love to read more of your story, hope you update soon!
Vindemy chapter 3 . 3/11/2020
This story has very strong writing, with amazing characterization and a strong showcase of your own perspective mixed it! I'm loving all the shenanigans! Kakashi and Mihoko are very sweet together, just the kind of romantic entanglement that the copycat deserves!
Saint102 chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
Your story is really cute