Reviews for Too Many Champions
tawnya.penner chapter 13 . 4/29
Great story! Thank you for sharing it wth everyone .
tawnya.penner chapter 12 . 4/29
Perfect chapter ! Bravo!
tawnya.penner chapter 3 . 4/28
This is the most brilliant story I've read since- since- since ever! Great job, love it!
Guddu15 chapter 13 . 4/20
Amazing story dude. Loved reading it.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 13 . 4/18
Loved this. Thanks for the laughs!
LordRhyolith chapter 9 . 4/12
Reader below me, I think you need better reading comprehension before ranting like this.
Xavras chapter 9 . 4/6
So, you had Harry and Hermione put Peter Pettigrew and Tom Riddle's names in the Goblet, and those names came out, but they didn't compete in the first task.
Did they lose their magic?
Kind of a glaring plot hole here.

And after Harry and Hermione be so smart, you have now made Harry into one of the stupidest people in this story with the way he is interacting with the supposed Mad Eye, and Hermione is not much better as they have not confirmed anything with the map.

Idiots, all of them.
Beth1112 chapter 13 . 4/1
I enjoyed your story.
kianaramroop chapter 13 . 3/6
This is my favourite fanfiction and i never get tired of reading it over and over again. Thank you so much for writing this!
Mikeblade chapter 3 . 2/2
why is she giving them detentions one of the rules is champions don't have to go to detentions or even class's if they don't wont to
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 2/2
you did it toms in thanks
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 2/2
they should have put voldys real name in the cup that would solve that problem it would take his magic then the baby thing would fall apart also because of no magic he could not be that wraith thing voldy would just cease to exist
pincho chapter 13 . 1/31
A fun story, thanks for sharing!
"it's Saturday after all..."

No, it isn't. Halloween 1994 was a Monday.
Katzztar chapter 11 . 1/16
I have a suspicion that the reason Crabbe is being so proficient is that Voldemort is possessing him.

While it's alarming, the miscommunication between Harry & Crouch Jr. is still hilarious.