Reviews for Too Many Champions
bastidaswilliam2005 chapter 13 . 8/9
Poor harmony she has it rough in the wizard world great to know that all work out in the end for her
DragonB0b chapter 13 . 8/5
This is a frankly amazing story with a few issues.
The most glaring of which is the mistreatment of Ron. Like many fanfics, the writer is clearly influenced by the movies over the books, specifically how the movies made Ron an idiot who existed solely to provide comic relief and was a terrible friend. This isn't how he is in the books, but in this fanfiction, he gets mad when his crush and best friend start dating without telling him. Ron finds out about this at the same time that he finds out they broke the rules to enter themselves into a tournament that he wanted to join, and didn't think to enter him into. What kind of 14 year old wouldn't be rightfully pissed that his 'friends' think so little of him. I could go on, but basically if you like Ron, you won't like his treatment
The second and more spoilerly issue is that the end has Harry and Hermione accidentally kill every person to bare the dark mark. This kills dozens of wizards in a horrible fashion, including some who we know changed their ways, and neither cares about it at all. Its presented as a good thing by Dumbledore, and acts almost as a political assassination.
Over all a great story, but as a crack fic there are some obvious holes in the plot and characters.
SoSoLazy chapter 1 . 7/30
Bwahahahaha!
Cwhit930 chapter 13 . 7/30
Thank you for this great read. Accio for the win lol.
Dea Bielamon chapter 13 . 7/16
Moral of the story? When you find a supremacist political rival, all you have to do is eliminate them all! With extreme pain until the last of his seconds on earth
Dea Bielamon chapter 8 . 7/16
Honestly, I really don't like the way Ron is treated in this fanfic. I think we'd all be upset if our two best friends secretly snuck away, acting like their sudden courtship was nothing to worry about (despite Harry admitting to knowing that Ron had feelings for Hermione). And after seeing that his best friend is understandably upset by the behavior of both, leaving thinking that he has to accept all these sudden events because otherwise; "You wouldn't be a good friend."
I feel that throughout the fanfic Hermione and Harry are behaving like idiots, and despite the fact that the relationship between Ron and Hermione is not the healthiest, they were both quite bad, I see Ron's treatment as unfair, but I guess you can't expect much .
Getting all this off my chest, this fanfic is simply hilarious and very well done if you ignore the OOC, the gaps, and the slightly annoying main couple. #LunaXNevilleForever
tpa652 chapter 5 . 7/8
After 5 chapters all i can say that harry and hermione are bunch of entitled children,worse than malfoy ever had in the books. and somewhat they get away from much deserved punishment
CarolsSister chapter 6 . 7/3
Dang, but it would have been fun to watch Rita getting friendly with that dragon.
JSB1 chapter 9 . 6/19
... The amount of miscommunication that just took place here is INSANE.
The golden eggs are supposedly goblin made so they could either make them so any wizard or witch with common sense such as Hermione could make all others look stupid by doing something so simple (especially Bagman with his gambling debts) or make them impervius to spells to show their superior craftmanship.
red-jacobson chapter 13 . 6/12
Finally got around to reading this story and enjoyed it for the most part. It took a couple of chapters to really grab my attention, but by the end I was really looking forward to seeing what happens next. I loved the miscommunication between Harry and Barty, Jr, and how it worked to bring about Tom's final death.

Going to take a look at your other stories now
toranoshi13691 chapter 7 . 6/4
Harry's attitude in the books towards house-elves is weird. He does a 180 from CoS to GoF. It is like JK needed something to divide Harry from Hermione. Just like the scene in DH made no sense. Harry buries Dobby without magic and then talks about House-elves fighting. He freed Dobby. Why is he all of a sudden against it? It makes no sense. Hell, JK makes no sense.
toranoshi13691 chapter 6 . 6/4
Lack of common sense on the writer trying to make it more dramatic. JK often fails at this.
toranoshi13691 chapter 4 . 6/4
under your theory then Harry would not have been made to compete, contract or not. Since he was underage and the Ministery said no underage wizards could compete. There is a lot more to this that canon does not state. Harry could not be made to compete unless there was a law stating he had no choice.

These are the flaws of JKR's writing.
chaoyue580966 chapter 2 . 5/2