Reviews for Too Many Champions
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 9 . 7/30/2021
Ahh one dialogue 2 conversations

Probably one of my favorite comedy tropes
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 7/30/2021
Not being able to see the forest for the trees, isnt an uncommon mindset though
HarmioneShipper chapter 6 . 7/25/2021
I always thought that wizards *would* actually be that stupid. I also include that *Harry* should have been the one to accio/ the egg
Gaia caecilia chapter 13 . 7/21/2021
Well, I can certainly state you succeeded in being very funny. Loved this story from start to finish and its going straight onto my favourites list.
noylj chapter 11 . 7/20/2021
Hoggy wards are so shit that Tom is undetected?
Marj123 chapter 13 . 7/19/2021
A story full of amusing titbits, such as Harry misunderstanding the relationship between Crouch and Moody, and the reason that Harry abandoned any idea of becoming an auror. Thank you for the work involved in writing this story for our enjoyment.
noylj chapter 4 . 7/17/2021
Bumble's was over-the-top evil in csnon-or he was suffering dementia and megalamania. You can't bash Bumble's as much as Canon, only explain his cruelty, stupidity, or sociopath.
noylj chapter 3 . 7/9/2021
Now, voldie should be punished for damaging a champion so he can't compete. They can't just kill the competition!
Stormshadow13 chapter 13 . 7/9/2021
Great story. Loved it.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 4 . 7/4/2021
P.S. Also a nice analogy of emancipation-via-the-Cup with emancipation-via-buying-alcohol-by-mistake. Though I understand why most fanfic writers take it the other way: tricking a liquid store doesn't form a magically binding contract which forces you to compete on equal terms with adults.

Still, a refreshing position about an overused emancipation trope, so thank you again!
StoriesMakeLife chapter 12 . 7/4/2021
An amazingly fun story which is also never superficial, and actually provides good insights! Thank you so much!

Putting MANY other names in the Cup is indeed ingenious))

And the talking-past-each-other misunderstandings between Harry and were hilarious. "With my Master.." "Oh god why! I can't unheard it!" Hehehehe)
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 6/29/2021
Thanks for a great read. Nicely done!
Shygirlj chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
Every time I think about Harmony Ranger and her anger issues, I giggle. Loved it!
jimmy.oz chapter 13 . 6/14/2021
Overall not a bad story and glad to have read it. was pretty funny on some things.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 13 . 6/12/2021
This story really needs a warning not to eat or drink while reading! I couldnt stop laughing!
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »