Reviews for Too Many Champions
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 3/21/2023
Can’t say Peter’s death will be mourned. For that matter, how can ‘babymort’ expect to compete — unless in your AU, he already has a full, adult body.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/21/2023
This is every bit as funny as you’d expect. Clearly, the Tasks as originally planned will have to be changed.

I did note, that in all the chaos Harry’s name doesn’t appear.

Looks to be the last TriWizard and it won’t be missed!

TGM
rayhawkins10 chapter 13 . 3/8/2023
Very, very good!
iChaos chapter 13 . 3/8/2023
That story was not what I would really call funny per se, but it was amusing in a somewhat ridiculous way. The over quality of writing was pretty good and I did find it entertaining to read.
Forsoothandconquest chapter 11 . 2/27/2023
This is the funniest thing ever
Forsoothandconquest chapter 10 . 2/27/2023
Interesting thing, I doubt many people have thought about this, but most magical creatures are actually resistant to the killing curse!
Giants, trolls, yetis, dragons, and the kraken would actually be almost immune to it.
Forsoothandconquest chapter 4 . 2/26/2023
THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING DUMBLEDORE AND OVER THE TOP EVIL MANIPULATIVE MONSTER LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE DO
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2023
Interesting Lily became Eldest daughter of Harry followed by James then Albus Severus was never born instead Rose was the last potter.
harmione72 chapter 13 . 2/5/2023
very good story
metameric1 chapter 4 . 1/10/2023
in reaction to your reaction re reader reactions- Jeez, it's your story and you get to call the shots. Appreciating fiction or any art for that matter does often require a touch of so-called 'suspension of disbelief.'

Carry on, and to hell with people who don't know better than to stop reading if they find a fanfic to be not to their liking.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2022
A really great story
codeninja676 chapter 13 . 12/12/2022
This story has been a truly enjoyable ride and the ending was a perfect cap off. While the comedy was not nearly as pronounced as I expected the small bits of comedy were all fun and well written.
All in all great story.
Veronica McClure chapter 13 . 11/12/2022
Or prophecies are like how Yoda phrased it: futures are ever in motion, always changing.
Veronica McClure chapter 13 . 11/12/2022
Just what I like to read! Tom Riddle Junior revealing what he cares more about, and draining his followers until they are all dead, including him.!
Veronica McClure chapter 1 . 11/11/2022
The premise seems to definitely be the trick Robst had Harry, Hermione and Sirius pull off in Proud Parents.
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »