Reviews for Elysium
Hannah100 chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Great story. I love all post-Fallout Fanfics. Are you ever going to finish this?
Evergreen.C chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
hello sydney,

i don't know if you know, but you have one of the best without a trace fics i've ever read. i know you probably don't want to write it anymore, i mean, your last update was years ago. but i thought you should know i read it more than ten times and i'll keep reading it even if you won't update. because it's so perfect and all, because you write sam's feelings so well, because martin is so damn cute (: and, of course, because it's a smartin fic and i LOVE smartin, hehe :}

so if you want to continue, you'll make me really happy. and will make a lot of other people as happy. but if you don't (and i think you don't), it's okay, but i just though you should know how much i love your fic. i really, really love it *_*

and sorry my crap english ;
WaT-SM chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
Okay, this is a really good story. Why haven't you continued it? COME ON! Write some more...

I'm Waiting Till You Do...

Oh, and one little thing... Jack's wife's name is MARIA not marie... just thought i should tell you..
daisyduke947 chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Why haven't you updated? UPDATE MORE, PLEASEE!
Jenn chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Really great! Keep on going
susan chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
I loved your story Elysium. Very well written and the characters were true. I am a huge MS fan, and would love to read more of this story. Did you ever finish it past Chaper 5.5? Thx for writing it, it was a real treat to read.
skullmunkey chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Wonderful story so far. The characterizations are dead on, and the story is plenty interesting to keep your attention. A effort.
ling wan chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
This is a wonderful story so far! It demands to be finished. If I can make so bold a suggestion but if you aren't able to continue, then allow another Martin/Sam writer to finish it for you. Though, I hope you yourself manages to write more. I really enjoy your writing style.
trat chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
why havent you wrote another part to this yet i mean it is really good im looking forward to the next part ... it seems exciting

love your writing keep up with it ...
Vengeful chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
i like this... i would love to read more!
march chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
its almost a year since the last update,and I just found the story... I love it!
Rosie chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
hey I really like your story! please continue with it! It's great to know that there are other Sam and Martin supporters out there! i'd write my own fanfic but all the ideas I had have been used!

I'll be waiting for the next chapters! Keep writing!

*Rosie* D
Becky chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
i thought that this was great, please continue with the story i really want to know what happens!
Broni chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
what happened to marie? what's gonna happen to sam and martin? come on, we need answers! we've waited long enough, are you gonna stop the suspense soon? please?
Alina chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Aw, this story is so great! I'm in love with it! It's truly beautiful! Are you going to continue it?