Reviews for Daniel
chanandlerbong chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
First of all, this one is great. Second of all Daniel is my all time favorite song! You're an excellent writer.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Yeah, a nice slice of well handled emotion.
aaronjennifer chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Here's your review!

:p

I liked this...*sniff* I wish they could have a baby...*sigh* Yeah, don't cry Monica! I stil love you!
Towmondler chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Down with Love was awesome! As was this story! Great job!
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
i haven't actually seen this episode yet but i can't resist the spoilers so how was i supposed to resist you fic? I thought this fic was great, you really captured the desperation and devestation they would be feeling and the song fitted perfectly. i've actually been listening to the song on repeat since reading this a few days ago - i think elton john and billy taupin wrote it after someone close to them died, as i've alredy said, i think it fits this situation just as well. oh and please update regression!
teacherchez chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Aw...poor CnM!

(I love that song)
Monica-Bing chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Just brilliant. I loved every word. )
Victoria Ann chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Great story so far! Please continue! )
LancerBabe chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Aww, so sweet. Anyway, I saw Down With Love and it was AWESOME! And, boy, did Ewan look hot or what?
BluEyes chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
aw, i have tears in my eyes. wait, no, they're watering from alergies, so i can't really tell, lol. i was thinking of doing something like this...but now i don't have to :) awesome, as always :)
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
awe, this is so good, im all choked up now, i hate that the friends people did that to them :( this is awesome tho

abby**
JenniGellerBing chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
aw that was sweet. Can't wait for more of your fics!
Becca Bing chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Aww that was so sweet! Thank u SO much for writing that! And I loved the thing about Monica not pushing 2 babies out in one day...lol!

Omg I really wanna see down with love! Whoa, u say I should go now...ok I'm going cuz u said so (even though no theaters are opened yet...)

*walks out of house in pj's and notices she doesnt have a car* Uh...oh! *starts to walk up the street* Garsh, maybe I should've put on my shoes...*walks on highway, tries to cross it, gets run over* ouchies! *dies* *comes back to life* guess I can't review anymore...and it's all YOUR fault!:-) *dies again*
dsa chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
really god just like ageofa! Ca't wait for the next chapter
Viviana chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Great story! Please continue it.