Reviews for Her Alpha
Sandy2348 chapter 55 . 2/26
Loved this!
Hanikka chapter 55 . 11/15/2021
Thank you for sharing this story!
Hanikka chapter 54 . 11/15/2021
Gah, I never like to read Paul finding someone special that isn’t Bella. But of course I want him to be happy and I knew the risk when started to read story where Bella is paired with someone else. Still hate it ;)
Hanikka chapter 38 . 11/15/2021
Must say I don’t understand how anybody wants to be treated like a dog. But each to their own. I hope the story sheds light to why Bella wants to be submissive. How she felt when she found out Sam’s kinky side.
Hanikka chapter 22 . 11/14/2021
I like this eventhough it is Sam/Bella. I usually read only Paul/Bella stories.

One thing I don’t like: Paul calling her Bells. It’s what Jakes calls her and makes Paul less Paul when he uses that annoying nickname annoying Jake uses.
Ptool chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
Sounds like a story I'm gonna like!
Guest chapter 55 . 2/15/2020
I need more! I want a sequel!
LunaM303 chapter 55 . 2/16/2020
happy endings I love them
catgrl chapter 55 . 2/16/2020
Wow 51-55 was really good. Aww yay so Paul finally found a mate. Bella and Sam going to have a baby. That was a real good ending and to know everything is ok with everyone at the end.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 55 . 2/16/2020
I hope it’s not the end. Really enjoyed the story.
Taylor9901 chapter 55 . 2/15/2020
I loved it. Great story
catgrl chapter 50 . 2/8/2020
46-50 were very good. Poor Leah though hopefully she will be able to get fixed up. She will probably have to learn sign language along with everyone else. Can’t wait for the next update.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 50 . 2/8/2020
I hope Leah gets better and heals.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/5/2020
Poor Leah, I never liked her character but I feel bad for her. At least no one died.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 45 . 2/6/2020
Really loving this story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »