Reviews for Bounce
weethreequarter chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
"Yeah, Nick," Warrick told him sarcastically. "Brown-haired guy, about yea tall? From Texas? Works with us every night of the week?"

loved that line, and the last one too! :)

Christina x
linelm chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
A really lovely story!
caz1969 chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
What no more lol

this is so good.

great job
WhiteWingeDove chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
That was so cute. I loved it. I was getting a little grossed out in parts when Sara and Nick were dating (way too much like siblings!), but I loved how Grissom stepped in to take care of Sara. I also liked how the doctor and others staff thought they were married, and were then trying to get them together. And I loved the ending, with Gris and Sara getting applauded after their kiss. Very cute.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Aw... That was a very sweet piece.

~IGC t DM
Cindy aka SG1PhileShipper chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
So Bobby agrees to be sperm donor... I think not. LOL. I bet she's gonna have a wonderful baby and not how she intended it to be conceived. Great story, write more soon. And I hope everything will work out fine for ya. I'll keep my toes and fingers crossed
Mrs.-Gil-Grissom chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
Oh there is more right? Oh please more!
syRen chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
just a great sweet story)
lamadrina19 chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
I can't believe I missed this! Okay, I read the whole thing in one sitting, so sorry it's only one review vs. each chpt. I wish CSI would bring back some of the lightheartedness you wrote!
i love johnny hee hee chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
*hee hee* 'rape my poor self' lol...
GruesomGrissom chapter 11 . 7/14/2003
At first I thought I might stop reading this, the Nick/Sara thing really disgusts me, but I knew that if I kept going I'd be pleased and I really, really was! GREAT STORY, loved it. Keep on writing!
Dark Hornet chapter 11 . 7/7/2003
wow, this is a really good story
Blaze12 chapter 11 . 5/29/2003
yay! nice fic...took me awhile to read from start to end, but very nice, i like the emotional interplay between grissom and sara...one thing...that isnt it is it? there are going to be more chapters?

anyway, whatever it is, keep writing,

BLAZE
Phoenix Waterdance chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
Oh, bless you, I loved this story. I think your writing is excellent, and I would love to see more in the future! Again, thanks for posting such a well written piece of writing and restoring my faith in human intelligence!

Phoenix (I used to write here, now I just review)
tehjack chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
*joins doctor and nurse* CLAP CLAP CLAP wo! more soon! please? great fic, but then again you're an amazing writer so what else would there be? bravo!