Reviews for Radiant Dark
Aphrodite's Scribe chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Whoa! I haven't been here in awhile. I see your stories are on hiatus. I think I may do the same with mine. -lol- Been awhile since I've even read the stories. You were always totally my favorite author.
chichi chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
you must update it has been too long since
chichi chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
you must update it has been too long since
Sakura Uchiha aka Sasuke's wife chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
wow this is new minako not alive but what the heck it was a ok story to me so keep up the work so keep write i want to see what happen next

PS oh the name that i have it was a joke to see if my cuz would get mad at me and she did
Oderschvank chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
WOW, this is really GREAT! I'm starting to love Minako/Heero fics even more. They're so cute together! _ I shall be writing a fic with that pairing soon, with only Minako and Setsuna in it. (No USAGI!) Well, do update soon! Ja ne!
~Kiki~ Time-Goddess
Venus Of Love chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
;_;, that really was short Aino! But hey! It was longer than your other two chapters _V! YAY, and what a wonderful way to get back into the story! I loved this chapter. It fills me with questions that you haven't answer in our AIM conversations and it makes me want the next chapter ASAP. So how about it, Aino? Post a new chapter ASAP? _, I love this story! I just know it's going to be one of your best!
CONTINUE!
VOL-chan
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
So glad you (and your story) aren't dead . . . makes me wonder if people think I'm dead LOL. Anyhow, lovely chapter, lovely story, expecting more info on the next family, write more soon.
- Damia -
mystlady chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Hmm. it looks like someone's writing is improving. LOL. Great description and feelings were used in here. Easy reading not too complicated paragraphs and stuff. This is my personal fave of your Venus/Hiiro fics. I had something of a ghost love story but I don't think I'll revive it. loss interest for it. XD Hope your SM/Escaflowne fics works out and Lizzie is having such a pain and she's forcing me to write with her a GW/SM/Escaflowne. :( She's such a brat. LOL.
Wind Pixie chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
I like the story I'm intrested to hear about Minako's past on what happened! _ keep up the good work
inversepixel chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
aw! i love your story so far! Minako's so cute! hope you update soon. cant wait to read what happens next.
Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Superb job! Nice update, Miss. Aino Yuy aka Usagi-Hater.
Your Heero/Minako fics are basically the only Gundam Wing stories I read ). So yes, the couple tickles my interest! I might write a fic on Heero and Minako someday. Not sure.
Please update soon. So did Minako live in that house when she was alive? And what did she mean by, “the last family before.
Optical Illusions chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
O.o This family was definatly different then the last family who lived here...Aino...does Minako now stalk alive people for fun because she's dead? Hehe. Right. Whatever. Anyway, the short chapter's aren't exactly what someone would call very short...Ah well. Anyway, update soon!
Vegnagun chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
This is a good chapter. Heero being scared like that is rare for a 'Perfect Soldier', but then again he is a kid in this one.
Good Luck with this Aino
Vegnagun
Optical Illusions chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
...Update ainoness...NOW! lol. Anyways, update, or ill sick my finger-biting-off hampster on u!
Firebird Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
you haven't updated sense june (grown!) it's a pain to find a good story and it's not a boring betrayal story, or perfect soldier. so please update ASAP.