Reviews for A Matter of Law
CAROLINA BARCELOS chapter 24 . 2/21
Por favor como faço pra ver a continuação?
elizabethwhitlock0 chapter 24 . 2/13
I've enjoyed this very much! Flew threw the chapters in 2 days! Thanks for sharing hope to see a update some day
Quaziemoto79 chapter 24 . 2/4
2/24

Really a good story but no updated since 7/23? I guess i'll just have to check back every year or so. I'm really looking froward for more.
G Fawkes chapter 24 . 1/23
Ok. Caught up, but... I'm guessing this fic isn't getting finished any time soon. Hopefully, in a few years someone I read will put it up in their favorites, and Ill be able to see it done.
(six months is my limit on updates, and I had already lost track of this one, when my last 'puter died)
..good to read a few chapters now, though.
G Fawkes chapter 22 . 1/23
(rereading a few chapters to catch up on the four I missed)

Kick the smelly cat lady out! And throw away the key for the walrus and horse.
J chapter 22 . 1/18
That may or may not have been part of the reason James didn't like Snape, but have you forgotten Snape also disparaged James and Gryffindor after James said he wanted to be one, and it was Sirius who argued back?
There was also no hand holding attempts or anything of the sort in the scene in the train, or even any sign that James was even aware that he liked lily yet.
Have you also forgotten that Snape WANTED to be a Death Eater, even knowing how they treated people like Lily, (and even knowing they were murderers and terrorists), and in fact did so himself, treating her as the EXCEPTION to the rule, she said so herself in Snape's worst memory. He also was a bully himself, his friends using 'dark magic' on Mary McDonald was in his own words 'a bit of a laugh'. So Snape was anything but an innocent victim in this. It wasn't like Dudley bullying Harry unprovoked at all, it was like someone coming along and bullying Dudley FOR bullying Harry.
JessicaLeal050 chapter 24 . 1/15
Quando terá a continuação da história.
Wonder where Arabella is going to end up. Dumbledore's indisposed, so he can't find a place for her.

...I wonder if she was leased the property, just sending the rent to Albus, who didn't actually have any rights to it. Now that would be shocking for her. To be scammed like that. Though more likely being told by Albus that he 'took care of things'. Also known as 'doing nothing and hoping no one notices'.
LAB1 chapter 24 . 1/3
I've reread this well written story along with your newest chapter. Such a detailed and interesting plot! I hope to see more of it!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2023
Snape deserves to rot in prison or hell. The man did nothing but protect himself. Everything he did, even 'help' Harry was for his own benefit.
He killed Harry's parents and took Nevilles away from him. The man was 10000000 worse than James. At least James never tried to kill anyone and only went after those his own age. Snape tried to get two innocent men kissed even after he heard that Peter was the traitor.
Snape destroyed Harry's mind and made it easy for Voldemort to get in. He then took hours to warn the Order.
Snape was not brave or a victim of bullies. He was a coward who bullied but couldn't stand it when it happened to him. Luckily when he died he went straight to hell where he burned with Tom. Because they were the same.
Sirius was a 100 better than Snape and deserved a better life.
IWantColouredRain chapter 1 . 12/22/2023
A while back I wrote a bad review because of my frustration about your portrayal of Sirius and Snape. I want to apologize. I’m not usually a troll and I try hard not to insult people’s writing whatever my personal opinion because I know how hurtful it is. I had personal issues affecting me at the time but that’s no excuse for my appalling behaviour by sending that review. I want you to know that I really do like the story, even if I disagree about Sirius and Snape. It’s haunted me that I was so cruel and I’m very ashamed and sorry for ever writing it, let alone sending it.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year
wolfpackgigglesback chapter 24 . 12/15/2023
This is great!
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 12/9/2023
Poor Arabella. She probably thought everything had been dealt with.
Books85 chapter 24 . 11/11/2023
This is an excellent tale. Based on the society that has been described in canon, Arcturus Black seems to ne best suited to oppose the master manipulator and lawyers and goblins his natural allies in the effort.
I do think that the device of having a lawyer move in next door is a bit of an unlikely event. Fated?

Thank you !
Home World Security chapter 24 . 11/2/2023
Amazing story! I hope to see more updates soon. Fantastic work. Outstanding character development. Very well done.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »