Reviews for A Matter of Law
Guest chapter 23 . 18h
I really hope you will finish this story! Thank you for sharing it!
Daemoniorum chapter 23 . 17h
Truly enjoy the story so far
perlcat45 chapter 23 . 9/29
Great story, Albus is in deep now.
MeinGimli chapter 23 . 9/18
Good Story, but you could have left AD with the Muggles. Its much easier to get the job done without his interfering ways.

I hope you are healthy and just too busy to write.
chyaraskiss chapter 23 . 9/8
I was sifting through my old ffnet notifications for story updates; I rarely delete email. :D
I remembered this fic, I hope you are able to come back and finish it dear Author.
aallen26 chapter 23 . 9/5
Update soon! It’s so good!
deanna4403 chapter 17 . 8/14
please update this one please
liz.onia chapter 23 . 8/11
Thanks for the good read!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 15 . 8/3
I am part Scottish but don't know Gaelic but ai sure as hell have shown the temper. But I would have done far worse to Albus, I would have Whipped and Do spanked him and taken a mallet to his Bits be eternal his legs turning testes and penis too mush. In fact I would have been mad enough to cut out his voice box so he could never lie again and had his hands removed so he could never steal from anyone ever again. I know harsh but when dealing with someone like Albus full of Hubris and a thief and unwilling to admit he is wrong. And bent on absolute control and do isn't believe in independence and free will and want absolute control of everyone and everything. You have a serious problem.
Tammy Warren Heidelberg chapter 23 . 7/26
I found this story about a month ago and I really enjoyed it! So first let me say thanks for sharing! I’ve been checking weekly for an update and so far there hasn’t been one so yesterday I read this story for the second time. I’m waking and hoping for an update soon, please don’t stop now. Again thanks for sharing!
phoenix-rob chapter 23 . 6/30
apls79 chapter 23 . 6/26
This is a great story. I look forward to your next update.
dianaanne chapter 23 . 6/26
Interesting story
Shall-Iin chapter 16 . 6/24
interesting use of alexander for peter's middle name. makes u wonder how many times he tried to give the wealey kids a PAP smear?
it's not hard to figure out why dumbledore sealed the will with it sealed sirus goes to jail meaning he can do what ever he wants with harry
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »