Reviews for Hyrule Castle High: Year 2
yorel chapter 3 . 3/28
Vio ...
why?
Just a fan of fics chapter 3 . 3/28
Aww Link and Nabooru are great together and no one better be trying to get between them
Ignitious chapter 2 . 2/23
Just got to love when that happens. Ngl, as cheesy as they are, I always enjoyed slice of life high school stories. There's something about AUs that are really intriguing, especially if implemented well. Anyhow, onto the review!

Boy, there was a lot of drama in the chapter. It's to be expected since hey, they're high schoolers after all. I feel bad for Sheik though. It sucks feeling like you're being alienated, even within a friend group. Then of course Kohga had to demonstrate himself because of him being a Yiga. I laughed when he said he was born a Yiga, despite you know, them being traitors of the Sheikah. Something tells me he's not going to stop harassing Sheik anytime soon because of the clan feuds which happened years ago.

Something tells me Shadow's going to want to know what happened to Vaati sooner or later. I do feel bad for him since Vio's long gone and was the only one who made him feel whole while Vaati was away.

Those men are gross for hitting on Nabooru! Love the realism though since my sister had experienced stuff like that when she was sixteen and working as a cart pusher. I still find it disturbing how grown men who are old enough to be these kids parents hit on minors like that though. Like, it's just really nauseating.

Good chapter! I love how it ends on a bittersweet note in a way.

Ps. Love the little detail about Link having freckles btw!
Ignitious chapter 1 . 1/27
Hey, speaking of Year 2! Glad to see the first chapter has been up two days ago! So without further ado, let's get cracking!

It's nice to see Aryll still being adorable as all heck. Shadow is also totally me when I was getting homework on the first day of my high school classes. I do not miss it one bit, especially getting up super early in the morning.

Also Vaati's entrance had me laughing really hard. Love the introduction of Kohga and Zant btw too! I wonder who else will be introduced in the story! Cannot wait for the next chapter!

Ps. Any new reader who clicks the reviews first, I suggest reading the first story! It's amazing and you will definitely not regret it!
Just a fan of fics chapter 1 . 1/25
Great 1st chapter I don’t think I’ve ever read a modern Zelda fanfic as good as yours.